Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Hey Nov 2012 Mamas!

1. Mrs. Tricycle

blogger / pear / 1964 posts

@travelgirl1: I just caved and gave the baby a soother. He wanted to nurse every 10 minutes - he can't be hungery already after only such a short time! He's super fussy. I know he's getting lots of milk because we're constantly changing diapers. Bad Mom award - bring on the guilt!

2. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@highwire: congrats!

3. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@highwire: congrats!

4. lawbee11

GOLD / watermelon / 14076 posts

@highwire: Congrats!! Love her name!

5. Adira

wonderful pomelo / 30692 posts

@highwire: Oh my gosh, CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you and baby!!! And what a beautiful name!!! Can't wait for pics!

6. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@highwire: Congratulations! Gorgeous name!

7. Mrs. Tricycle

blogger / pear / 1964 posts

@highwire: Yippie!! Congratations on her arrival! Glad everyone is doing ok!

8. mango.sprays

apricot / 446 posts

@highwire Congratulations!!! Glad you are both doing ok!

9. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@highwire: so glad you're okay and that Charlotte is healthy! can't wait to see pics, thinking of you mama<3 congrats!!!

10. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

@highwire: yay congrats mama!!!

11. kml636

pomegranate / 3225 posts

@highwire: congrats mama! Beautiful name!

12. Dapple Grey

clementine / 780 posts

@highwire: Yay ! Congratulations, so happy for a healthy delivery & baby/mama. Love the name

13. mrsjyw

AND WE HAVE ALL OUR NOV BABIES!!! :D:D:D

@jesslc: Due 11/1, Baby girl born on 10/27
    @chelsearose: Due 11/7, Baby boy born on 10/31
    @travelgirl1: Due 11/5, Baby girl born on 11/6
    @clery: Due 11/9, Baby boy born on 11/6
    @meggo5: Due 11/5 Baby boy born on 11/7
    @lindsaykaye: Baby girl born on 11/10
    @purpleunicorn: 11/6, Baby boy born on 11/13
    @SLR: Due 11/18, Baby girl born on 11/20
    @kml636: Due 11/12, Baby girl born 11/21
    @mrsjyw: Due 11/18, Baby boy born 11/21
    @mrs. tricycle: Due 11/20, Baby boy born on 11/22
    @ksnow: Due 11/15, Baby girl born on 11/23
    @scg00387: Due 11/23, Baby boy born 11/25
    @PETUNIASANDPEARLS: Due 11/26, Baby girl born 11/25
    @mamamoose: Due 11/25, Baby girl born 11/26
    @highwire: Due 11/23, Baby girl born 11/27

14. MamaMoose

GOLD / squash / 13464 posts

@highwire: yaaaaay! The gang's all here!! So glad we have a full roster of healthy November babies. Rest up and take care of yourself!

15. Periwinkle

pear / 1879 posts

@highwire: So exciting! What a beautiful name! So glad you're doing OK now and I can't wait to hear more

16. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

Yay, congrats to all of the November mamas!!

17. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@highwire: Yay, congratulations, mama!! Way to go. Can't wait to see what she looks like.

18. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@highwire: congrats! Glad she's healthy. Hope you're enjoying your baby girl.

19. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

@mrsjyw: wow. I can't believe all our babies are here and healthy! So amazing.

20. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@mrsjyw: aw reading that all our babies are here just made me tear up-damn new mum hormones!

@Mrs. Tricycle: I'm so jealous, this is exactly why I want to give A a soother! I know she's not hungry again. Having s battle of wills with DH today about it but I'm biased since I'm the one getting sucked at every 2 mins, lol.

21. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@MamaMoose: I had the same flat-ish nipple problem. I used a manual pump (which the hospital gave me for free) to draw the nipple out before she latched.. worked like a charm! it eventually gets better..promise!

22. sorrycharlie

hostess / watermelon / 14932 posts

@highwire: congratulations!! baby sc had the same birth weight!

23. mrsjyw

@travelgirl1: @mrs. Tricycle: we used a soothie for a day but it bit us (me) In the butt because he was fussy getting back on my nip!! We've cut out pacis til at leasat next month now that my milk is in and he's latching well on my good nip... was a pain the first few sessions after he'd used the paci...

24. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@highwire: Congratulations! I can testify she'll love being called Charlotte. Hope you're feeling well and enjoying baby cuddles.

25. petuniasandpearls

cherry / 220 posts

@highwire: Yaaaay! Congrats!!! Hope your enjoying your little girl right now and feeling okay.

26. lovebird

apricot / 301 posts

@highwire: congrats mama!!!

27. clery

olive / 61 posts

@highwire: Congratulations!

28. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@highwire: congrats! love her name!

29. shoemama

cherry / 175 posts

@highwire: congrats! what a cute name!

30. ChelseaRose

persimmon / 1161 posts

So my little guy got weighed today at the LC and he is now over ten pounds (he was 10lb 5oz)! He's gained over two pounds in just under four weeks. Even though we are having latch issues he is still growing and thriving, which makes me happy. Why is breastfeeding so darn hard? I knew it would have a learning curve, but it can be quite a challenge to get him on correctly.

31. lindseykaye

pear / 1992 posts

@highwire: @mamamoose: congratulations on your healthy baby girls!

I felt like I couldn't even keep up here at the end with all the new babies so a big CONGRATS to all the November mamas!!

And to add to the soothie conversation, I asked for one for her the first nigt in the hospital. She was sucking on her fists from about 5 seconds post-birth so when she wanted to nurse constantly it was likely a comfort thing. I wasnt planning on giving her one for a while (like all the breastferding books/classes said) but my nipples were killing me and there was no colostrum left. She seems to be doing just fine so I feel good but if she'd started having trouble bf-ing I probably would have backed off on it some.

32. MamaMoose

GOLD / squash / 13464 posts

@lindseykaye: LO has a recessed chin so she tends to clamp down on my nip. Our LC actually wants us to give her a paci and then play tug of war with it with her. It helps her learn to draw her tounge and chin forward. I'm trying not to let her use it a ton but a paci will def be part of our toolset right from the start.

33. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@ChelseaRose: wow that's a fab weight, well done mama!

DH has caved-I'm allowed to try a soother IF she won't sleep apart from me tonight and as long as I take it off her when she's settled. Victory! Hoping for some sleep tonight, fingers crossed!

34. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Congrats to all of the November mamas! I've been stalking the thread.

@Highwire:
    What a gorgeous name! Congratulations!

35. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@highwire yay!! Congrats!!

36. PrincessBaby

cantaloupe / 6610 posts

@highwire: I am just thrilled to pieces for you! I LOVE her name- SO gorgeous!!!!!!

37. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

Cluster feeding at night. Totally not fun!!

38. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

@ChelseaRose: nice job on the weight gain mama!! Sorry that bf-ing still not going so well on the one side. Hope the LC has some good tips for you.

39. DillonLion

GOLD / eggplant / 11517 posts

Finally out of L&D, unhooked from the monitors, and in our post partum room. Just ate for the first time in 48 hours. I'm beat!

40. mrsmenow

persimmon / 1479 posts

@highwire: Congratulations mama!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee