Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2014 symptoms

1. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Vegmama: I'm feeling less symptomatic as well, although I tried skipping my B6+Unisom dose on Friday night and it totally kicked me in the butt all day Saturday. I felt quesy and gross. I guess if I wasn't taking this, I'd be one of those M/S into the 2nd Tri mamas!

I'm definitely trying to pay more attention to my bump to see if I can feel the baby move! I'm sure it'll be a few more weeks, but I'm impatient haha.

2. Mrs. Garland

blogger / apricot / 378 posts

@Vegmama: I'm feeling less symptoms too - but I'm totally okay with that, haha. Nausea is finally going away and I am getting some energy back!

@wahine08: Haha, I'm doing the exact same thing - constantly trying to figure out if I can feel anything...but nothing yet!

3. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@wahine08: thanks for the reassurance, it has been better with no cramping. It was just so easy to stress because all of my coworkers freaked out on me about it. I have been trying to relax as much as I can with a toddler and drink lots of water. Thanks for the encouragement and not calling me crazy

4. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

I feel like I am being paid back for having an easy first trimester. Everyday for the last week something has been hurting. My back hurts, cramps, nerve pain, horrible headaches, & now something by my belly button is pulling and pinching every time I move or even breathe! I really hope this week isn't a sign of things to come. I have lots of remodeling to do before these babies come.

5. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

I FELT THE BABY KICK FROM THE OUTSIDE TODAY!!! I was laying in bed and I thought I felt a baby or a gurgle from my intestines, and I put my hand back on my stomach and the baby moved! It was totally the baby and not a gurgle! I can't believe it! I'm 17 weeks 5 days today (and don't forget my third pregnancy), and it is starting to get real up in here!!!

@sugar.biscuit I hear ya on the headaches... My doctor told me that caffeine or Tylenol is ok for headaches. Luckily mine have gotten better over the last few weeks, but they are ROUGH! I hope you feel better soon!

6. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: I'm dealing with back pain and hip pain as well. It's mild but it's obnoxious and I'm already moving around like I'm in my late third! I just got a body pillow and it seems to be helping. I was waking up a lot at night because my hips were hurting.. but the past few nights I've been sleeping through the night. I just got a cheap $16 body pillow, not a snoogle lol. I don't know if I can invest in a $50 pillow just yet!

@MamaBehr: That is SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait for that!

7. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: my second tri is going much worse than the first. I've puked so much this week it isn't even funny.

@MamaBehr: so awesome! I can't wait to feel the baby!

@wahine08: my hips hurt and I've been thinking of getting a new pillow - not sure if there is enough room in our bed for the snoogle.

8. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

@sugar.biscuit My "what to expect" app said that if you are having back pain you should try to do yoga or pilates. It is good because it stretches you out, loosens you up, and strengthens your abdomen (which in turn helps back pain). I don't know if that is a possibility for you, but it can't hurt!

And, last night DH felt the baby move! I couldn't believe it. I have a feeling this is going to be an active little baby, just like DD!

9. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@MamaBehr: I've taken Tylenol almost everyday this week. Usually right before bed to help me sleep...it doesn't help much
    @wahine08: I have a wall of pillowa surrounding me. Dh cracks jokes about there not being any room for him. I just tell him there is enough room for him on the couch

@MrsH: boo! The second trimester is suppose to be "so easy" I'm sorry your not doing well.

@MamaBehr: I've been doing stretches & have seen the chiropractor twice now & its helping!

ETA: I never would have thought that hairy nipples would be an issue lol

10. Punky

cherry / 168 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: Yeah my second trimester has been worse than my first too. During my first tri I had no morning sickness, just slight nausea when I was hungry and some mild cramping. Now I'm really achy, ligament pains, more tired than I was first tri, headaches, and I can't sleep through the night without having to pee anymore.

11. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

Had a completely terrible weekend full of nausea and gas and just discomfort. I'm wondering if I caught a stomach bug because it felt way different then my usual M/S. Blegh. 17 weeks today!

12. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Had my first brain fart of this pregnancy. Last week I went grocery shopping and I swore I bought a box of strawberry cake mix, but when I went to make it, it was NO where to be found. Well.... I found it today... In the freezer. Haha.

My dh thought it was the * funniest * thing ever.

13. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: LOL I have been known to do things like this even without pregnancy brain. I left the remote control in the fridge for hours one day. WOOPS!

14. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

When I wake up in the middle of the night to move or shift, I feel sort of achey on my belly around the sides. It's not painful but sort of uncomfortable and I notice it while half asleep.

Anyone else feeling these pains? I'm wondering if I'm just going through growth spurt (18weeks tomorrow) It's not an alarming feeling, just sort of weird and new (as most things are these days!) I feel it sometimes through the day.

15. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

@wahine08: It's probably round ligament pains. Totally normal!! I'm waking with a really tight uterus & those 'pains' ... Midwife says baby is growing!

16. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Vegmama: I totally knew about round ligament pain and never even thought that's what it might be! Makes so much sense lol! Thanks =)

17. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@wahine08: I have it too! It helps to put a thin pillow under my belly on the side I'm laying on. It helps support the belly a little so it doesn't stretch as much.

18. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

I might have already mentioned this (pregnancy brain), but I love waking up each morning ... My uterus is forward & tight, because of my full bladder, and I can usually see which side baby is on. I still haven't seen or felt movement from the outside, but it's a trip to see a crooked belly each morning.

Our anatomy scan is tomorrow ... I am feeling REALLY nervous about it since I haven't felt any major movement (I THINK I'm feeling the baby, but I've never done this before, so who knows). Extra thoughts would be SOOOO appreciated. I can't wait to see that little heartbeat again!!

19. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

How far along are you ladies?!? I thought it would be fun to have a little update.

Maybe how far along you are ... your favorite symptom ... and your least favorite symptom!

I'm: 18w6d

Favorite symptom: I THINK I'm feeling the baby moving!!

Least favorite: Heartburn like a MO-FO!

20. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Vegmama: I like the update idea!

I'm 17w4d.

Favorite: my belly growing

Least: the puking. Still hasn't stopped. I puked three times on Friday

21. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@Vegmama: good idea!! Our boards are a little slow :). Good luck on your scan, I'm sure everything will be great

I'm: 17w6d

Favorite symptom: I think I can feel movement too! And looking a little more pregnant

Least favorite: always being hungry, I don't like figuring out what I should/want to eat. I shouldn't complain, I'm not puking :(. Sorry @MrsH: you are still sick!

22. Punky

cherry / 168 posts

@Vegmama: Good luck with your scan, mine's next Monday and haven't felt baby yet either.
    I'm 19 weeks today.
    Favorite symptom: My hair is growing ridiculously fast, which is great since I'm trying to go back to my natural color so hopefully I'll have a shorter time of awkward roots/multi color hair.
    Least favorite symptom: My hair is growing fast, I am having to shave my legs at least twice as often as I was before.

23. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Punky: gah I feel like I shave my armpits everyday!

24. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

Nice idea!
    I'm 19 weeks 2 days (less than 20 weeks for me because of a c-section!!)

Best thing: feeling teh baby move. I feel him or her almost every day now!

Least Favorite thing: Plugged nose. It's terribly how runny my nose is, and it makes my ears plugged too. This has been pretty consistent with both my other pregnancies too.

@vegmama good luck on the scan today! Mine is Monday and I can't WAIT!!!

@MrsH I can't believe you are still throwing up! That's horrible, i really hope it stops soon. Do you know what you are having yet? I have this theory that girls cause more barfing hahaha

25. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Vegmama: I'm the opposite! When I wake up, I look even smaller then usual. It's not until I go to the bathroom and eat something before my bump looks more pronounced.

I'm: 18 weeks today!

Favorite symptom: My growing bump for sure!

Least favorite: ACNE! Omg the acne. It's not even on my face anymore but all over my back. I'm hoping it'll ease up once it stops being so hot out, but it's bad. And also this round ligament pain- it's not super painful but I don't like feeling any type of pain around my belly. Makes me nervous even though I know it's normal!!

@MrsH: I'm SO sorry you're still feeling so sick I'm still taking my unisom/B6 but I think I'm going to try to stop next week.

26. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

18 hours ago

This is great. Let's get the board moving again!

I'm: 17w6d

Favorite symptom: Energetic, and feeling like myself (almost as I was pre pregnancy)

Least favorite: Heartburn and my tailbone hurt (it literally is a pain in my ass!)

I swear with the little pops "bubbles" lately it's the baby kicking me, then sometime it proceeds with me letting out some gas(sorry for the TMI). I can't wait to determine whether it is me or the baby.

Also in the morning I have no bump at all. As the day progresses my stomach will suddenly appear. I can't wait for the anatomy scan. I've been feel so good that I almost forget that I'm pregnant.

27. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Honeydew: I have the SAME thing happen with the gas! I get so excited it's baby flutters and then.. it's not haha. Can't wait to feel baby!

28. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

@wahine08 - I'm glad it isn't only just me.

The running joke between my Dh and I is: Our kid, once out of the womb, will only recognize Mommy by her farts not her voice. I've been that gassy. LOL

29. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@Vegmama: I'm so glad you did this. I get jealous when I see some of the other boards moving like crazy.

I'm: 15+5
    Favorite symptom: Almost positive I'm feeling the babies move. I feel it more on the left side than I do on the right. Yesterday I had to adjust how I was sitting cause it was bugging me that's got to be movement, right?

Least favorite: MIGRAINES! They have been killer these last few weeks. Chiropractor is helping though

@Honeydew: Its crazy how our bumps can play hide and seek!

30. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

I'm 16w3d!

Favorite symptom: I guess the best thing is that DTD is much better! Haha. I won't go into details, but it's definitely better than it was before!

Least favorite: All the hair! Ugh, I have some facial hair (thanks genetics!) and it's growing like crazy!

I can't wait until I get a noticeable bump and start feeling the baby kick. My Mom said that my B belly is starting to look a little bit different than normal, but not much. Could be the panel maternity pants that I was wearing.

31. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: you go girl. With all the puking I am just not in the mood. Poor DH.

32. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

So my hips have started hurting. I wonder if it's my ligaments stretching or something. But it's annoying, especially when I'm trying to walk the dog. I definitely was slower this morning then usual. I guess it comes with the territory!

33. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I was walking our dogs last night and my says/yells "are you waddling?!??!" Ugh, more so than I normally do? How am I supposed to respond to that? My it's my hips

34. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: I think we're just stretching!! We did a 5 mile hike last weekend, and I woke up with SORE hips yesterday. Not the norm for me.

Keep on walking those pups!!

35. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@abbydabbydoodlebug: My hips kill me in the middle of the night from the side-sleeping. I am using a body pillow but I still wake up with aches

@MrsH: I totally waddle already. It IS my hips!

36. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

This morning I've been SUPER exhausted. Normally I'm a morning person, but today I'm so tired. I got plenty of sleep but even during a quick AM meeting, I had to go back to my office to sit down and drink some water.. I felt like I wanted to just sit on the ground!

I'm 20 weeks tomorrow.. too early for this kind of tired, I think! haha

37. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

@wahine08: Growth spurt!!

38. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

Last night, I took a bath, and when I stood up to rinse, I had a REALLY weird sensation. It was like a vertical line of burning from the bottom of my uterus to the top ... Like someone took a pen and drew a thin line of fire. It was gone after 5 minutes or so, but it made me a little concerned ... Of course, my crazy prego brain thought my uterus was about to rip in half. It wasn't painful per se, but just an odd feeling.

Anyone else have anything like this? It was different than the round ligament pain as it was directly in the middle.

I thought about calling my midwife, but I've felt the baby move a ton since then, I have no spotting, and the feeling hasn't returned.

39. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Vegmama: I've had some pinching along the front of my belly but not really how you're describing. It did feel different then the round ligament pain, though. I just started drinking more water and trying not to move as quickly. I haven't been spotting either.

It might just be stretching! I feel like I definitely DID have a growth spurt as my belly is in full bump mode now haha

40. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

Bring on the 100+ degree weather & fat feet.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee