Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2020 moms!

1. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Congrats mama and welcome to the world baby girl

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@periwinklebee: YAY!!! Do we have a name for baby girl yet?

3. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@periwinklebee: she’s here!!! Oh I’m so happy for your sweet family. Glad DH didn’t have to deliver her! Congrats momma

4. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee: nothing in the world like that feeling. Merry Christmas!!!

5. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@periwinklebee: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

6. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

I can't believe she's here! So glad you went in.

I woke up with epic period cramping today (but nothing else) so I think my body might be gearing up! I reckon I'll still make Friday though.

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: I’ve been having painful period cramping the last 2 days too. Hoping to also make it to Friday though!

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: @Jessiemuller88: so so close!!!!! with the home stretch!!!

@snarkybiochemist: @Sams Mom: @Jessiemuller88: @bhbee: Thank you!!! So happy she’s here!!!

Still need a name. Dh has been with the toddler but our friends are coming by in a bit to take ds to a Christmas village and so hoping we can figure out or at least narrow to a couple possibilities this afternoon while the toddler is entertained. Dh was trying to discuss it during labor but my mind was completely shut off between contractions lol

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@periwinklebee: that is something my husband would try to do 😂... Sorry hubby, my mind is elsewhere right now.

10. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Within the week now Mama! Can you believe it?

@periwinklebee: What are your top choices? Maybe we can help, hehehe.

Baby girl's name is set here but we cheekily told Georgia (biggest sis) that we're going to name her Squishy McBlobface... and she's genuinely worried that we're serious.

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@periwinklebee: men 🙄 haha! How are the newborn smells and snuggles? I can’t wait!

12. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: 🤣 I’m dying you told her that. Too funny!! I can’t believe it! 5.5 days and we get to meet our babes!!!!!!

13. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Jessiemuller88: CANNOT WAIT!!!

Yeah, she can't keep a secret to save herself (she's nearly 7) so we can't tell her the actual name, hahaha. We told our 3 year old the name so she can practice saying it, but she won't spill the beans!

14. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@periwinklebee: congratulations on your baby girl!!

15. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: @jaguar: lucky ducks! Single digit days to babies 😍

16. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: oh my goodness, so adorable! We decided on Eleanor for baby girl...

@jhd: thank you!

@Jessiemuller88: @Sams Mom: I know, I was like, um I’m trying to give birth here, without pain meds, I am not going to be an active participant in this conversation!

17. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: lovely name, will you use nicknames like ellie or nora?

18. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@periwinklebee: love her name!! I hope y’all are doing great!

19. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@periwinklebee: Eleanor is darling! I wanna see her squishy face!

20. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Welp.. today's appt confirmed Friday's induction. Baby girl weighs an estimated 3.7kg (OMG HUGE) so I reckon she'll be a 9lb-er easily by Friday. I'm also 3cm dilated from my internal check this morning, so OB will just break waters & start drip and then bam... hopefully it's a straight forward induction. 4 more sleeps!

21. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: look at her squishy face!! She is going to be so snuggly at 9 pounds. Way to go momma!! 4 more sleeps is unreal! I’m about to head to my final appointment too!

22. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@periwinklebee: Ahh, huge congratulations on the arrival of baby E!!

@jaguar: Woohoo! It's baby time!

23. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

After having cramps and contractions all day, my OB sent me to L and D. They are keeping me! I’m having them in the next few hours! I am feeling super emotional about missing the Christmas holiday with DS, but my parents are stepping in to make it fun for him. I will hopefully be holding babies very soon.

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Jessiemuller88: for a smooth delivery!

25. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You'll have 2 squishes and twice the baby smells and cuddles soon! I'm glad you have family near by to help out.

26. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Awww sending you lots of good thoughts and prayers, can't wait to meet them too!

27. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: thinking of you and hoping for a safe delivery for all of you! 💜💜💜

28. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Dex and Evie arrived safely last night! Little boy was hogging all the food at 6lb 9oz! Evie is a tiny 4lbs 12 oz, but both are doing awesome! No NICU time. They are so so sweet! My heart is so full

29. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Merry Christmas!!! 💙💗

30. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Jessiemuller88: oh my word look at that baby sweetness!! Congrats and merry Christmas!

31. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy! They're perfect momma!!! Glad mom and babies are doing well!

32. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Oh my heart, they're PERFECT! So does that mean they were Dec 24 babies for you in your time zone? CONGRATULATIONS MUMMA!

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Congrats!!!!!! Sooooo sweet Amazing job growing two gorgeous babies!!!

34. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates!!!

I know we're just a few days in, but so far the transition from 1 to 2 has been much smoother than 0 to 1. I hope everyone is doing great - @jaguar: so close!!!!

@graceandjoy: That's awesome that you have a Dec 20th baby too! Happy belated 3rd birthday to your daughter!!!

@snarkybiochemist: My husband really likes the nickname Ellie, which is why he was on board with the name. It's very matchy-matchy with our son's name, and I'd originally vetoed when he suggested Ellie for that reason, but I think it does fit her well and at the end of the day the matchiness doesn't matter.... so I'm sure she will be baby Ellie... Hope you are having a wonderful holiday with your little E!

35. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: so cute. I hope your first Christmas as a family of 4 was lovely. E was mostly excited about the wrapping paper, but it was still so much fun.

36. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@yellowbeach: @bhbee: @Sams Mom: @jaguar: @periwinklebee: thank you ladies and Merry Christmas! They were born December 23rd at 7:52 and 7:55pm! So far, I feel like things are going well. DS is breastfeeding like a champ, and DD is getting plenty of pumped milk. We are so ready to be home though, and we hope to get discharged tomorrow.

37. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

I hope you guys all had a WONDERFUL christmas!!!

We go in tomorrow morning.... the nerves are getting real now!

38. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

So excited for you @jessiemuller88 and hope your delivery goes smoothly tomorrow @jaguar! It’s so fun seeing these babies arrive!

39. honey786

grape / 81 posts

@periwinklebee: AWWW congrats!! My DS is also Eleanor! We loved the nickname potential (and my grandma's name, she went by Elly). But she is 2.5 and we still call her by her full name. Now we need to pick a boy name!

@JESSIEMULLER88: congrats!! They are just perfect. Hope you're doing well in recovery.

40. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: you look beautiful! I’m thinking about you today! I can’t wait to hear all about your delivery!

@Becky: @honey786: thank you ladies!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee