Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2020 moms!

1. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@Jessiemuller88: congratulations on your beautiful babies! So precious.

@periwinklebee: congratulations on your baby! Eleanor is a beautiful name!

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: I’m dying for a baby update!!

3. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@MoonMoon: Thank you!

4. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@honey786: great minds think alike! Good luck with the boys name.

@Jessiemuller88: Hope things are going smoothly with the adjustment to life as a family of five!

I'm feeling really nostalgic about losing all the one-on-one time I was used to with DS, but know that soon we will find a new normal... loving the baby cuddles!

5. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Hello labor and delivery. 😕 Was sent for monitoring due to decreased fetal movement, now that I'm here she has decided to move a little more 🤦‍♀️

6. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: hope everything is ok!! She’s probably just running out of room. I remember mine having weird shaking movements too. It’s an odd feeling!! Any word from doctor?

@periwinklebee: I hope things are going smoothly for you too! I’m sorry you are missing your one on one time with DS, I had a few meltdowns at the hospital over the same thing, but now that we are home, I’m finding I have plenty of time to love on him and give him attention too. Plus he is smitten with the twins!

I’m loving the baby cuddles too. Though I do find myself able to put these two down more than I did with DS. I think it’s because they have each other!!

7. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

8. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I hung out in L&D for about 90 minutes. She wasn't moving much at first, then the doctor walks in and she starts having a party. So I felt ridiculous for going in, but the nurse assured me they'd rather tell me all is well than tell me I should have come in sooner.

9. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Jessiemuller88: O MY GOD!!! I WANT TO CUDDLE THEM!!! 😍

10. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Sams Mom: I agree with the nurse! So glad all is well, and the peace of mind is enough of a reason to go in!

They are SO snuggly

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Jessiemuller88: oh my I LOVE the pics, so so so sweet. So glad to hear things are going well.

My oldest is such a cuddly kid which can be challenging when bf a baby but I think he’s adjusted faster than I have!

12. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Jessiemuller88: So so so precious Congratulations! Can't believe they're here!

@periwinklebee: So glad things are going well!

@Sams Mom: I'm glad nothing came of it!

I went for a growth scan yesterday (32 weeks) and baby boy is already 5 lbs. Dr said I have to manage my GD even better I reaaaally don't want him to be too big and I'd have to get a c-section...

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Hazel is estimated at 4.5 lbs with 8 weeks to c section 🤦‍♀️ here we come giant baby #2

14. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Oh my gosh you guys, sorry for keeping you! What a 6 days it's been.

Our induction went beautifully - walked into hospital at 3.5cm dilated already, waters broken at 9am, drip started at 9.15am, and Amelia Grace was born at 11.55am - gas and air, natural delivery, happy and healthy. She weighed 3.9kg (8lb6oz) and was 50cm long, giant 36cm head!

We were in hospital for our standard 4 nights, and one of those was spent under the blue lights for jaundice (again - we make orange babies!) but got home and are adjusting to a family of 5. How did I get so lucky?

Bebe spam incoming!

15. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

16. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

17. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

18. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

19. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@jaguar: congrats!! Beautiful photos, especially love the one with her name on the circle.

20. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: she is GORGEOUS! Congrats momma!

21. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: I am only 5'1" and both my babies were under 7 lbs so I'm starting to get nervous I can't push out anything bigger!

@jaguar: Congratulations! She is so precious, and so happy you had an amazingly smooth delivery! And pretty nice that you get to spend 4 nights at the hospital for natural delivery! I feel like in the US they just kick you out so fast lol

22. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@graceandjoy: I'm thankful for my scheduled c-sections at this point. 😂 If I would have had to push my son out, he probably wouldn't be getting a sister at all.

23. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: I'm really nervous at the prospect of needing a c-section since I had vaginal delivery both times! I've never had surgery before and am also a big pain wuss

24. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@jaguar: she is absolutely adorable! Love her little waffle thermal and the blanket or whatever floral she's lying on too

25. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: awwww - so sweet!!! Congrats!!!!!

26. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Thanks guys! She's so sweet and the girls have been amazing with her. Had a few unsettled nights now that she's a week old and started waking up a bit more.. and my boobs are insane right now, but otherwise, all well and happy.

Bring on more babies!!!

27. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: my boobs were insane too! Finally regulated a bit. I decided to pump and bottle feed, because breastfeeding two directly was super stressful! It’s working thus far!

DS is smitten with mine too! Glad your sweet family is doing great!

28. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I take my hat off to you Mumma. You're doing an amazing job!

29. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

So happy everyone's doing well with their babies! Who's due next?!

I'm 37 weeks on 1/25 so I'd like to have a Jan baby

30. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

@graceandjoy: I'm due on the 16th! Baby is head down, at -2 station, and I'm dilated to a 1. And we all know that means nothing. 🤣 But at the very least I'll have a January baby, because my midwives won't let me go past 41w.

31. honey786

grape / 81 posts

I was due January 2, but no baby yet!!

32. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@honey786: Hope you have the baby now, or will soon!!!

@jaguar: @Jessiemuller88: DS (will be two in a month) hasn't paid a lot of attention to the baby, but when he does acknowledge her, he's been really sweet and gentle. I think he's a little young to fully understand the significance of it, but fortunately doesn't seem very disturbed by it either... Over here, knock on wood, BF so far has been much more smooth than it was with DS. Baby is gaining really well, I still let DS BF once in the morning and once in the evening, and have been putting away a better stash than I had with him, just through using the haakaa pump, with the added benefit that it prevents leaking all over the baby She's been such a chill baby compared to DS, I keep expecting that to change everyday but so far she remains pretty chill...

33. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@graceandjoy: Fingers crossed for a Jan baby for you! Getting so close!!!

34. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@honey786: Any day now!!!

@helloperidot: YAY! Can't wait to meet bub xx

@periwinklebee: I love my haakaa. Best thing ever! My supply is doing so much better this time around.

I am in major denial that my baby girl is 10 days old already. I want to cry... the newborn days just go by too fast.

35. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@jaguar: I know! I really savored my 2nd as I thought she was my last, so this time I think I'll be extra weepy b/c this is def my last

36. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@periwinklebee: Yes, I started using the Hakka with #2 and it was great! Building a stash without extra work! BF with #2 for me went SO smooth, I hope you have a nice & easy journey with her!

37. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: @graceandjoy: With LO1 I had a really hard time imagining him being older when he was a newborn. Now it's not hard to imagine the newborn being the toddler's age, and it's definitely going by so fast already!!! We live in a neighborhood with quite a few retirees, the few times I've taken her out there are always older women who comment with such nostalgia, life goes by fast...

Loving the Hakka, definitely going to be on my list of things to recommend to new moms!

38. honey786

grape / 81 posts

He’s here! I had him 2.5 hours after my first contraction started on Saturday night (he came Sunday after midnight). We were only at the hospital for 20 minutes before he came out!! Luckily I was able to get in the water for a fast water birth! He was 8lb 14oz. Big healthy boy with a full head of hair. We are home and settling in.

39. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@honey786: congratulations!!!

40. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@honey786: Congratulations! A super quick labor/delivery!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee