Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

May 2012 Due Date Thread

1. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Goldilocks1107: Ack! So exciting!
    @blushink: Bummer. I hate that! I can't wait to be not pregnant because I want to have sex.

2. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@blushink: Yeah, we haven't done it since I was like 5-6 months. He is weirded out by the baby being *there*. Then I was put on bedrest/pelvic rest. Now I'm about to start begging to induce labor, even though I don't even really want it.

3. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! Unfortunately DH had to head into work on Sunday, so we spread the celebrations over 2 days. We went out for brunch on Saturday (Sawyer loved all the restaurant noises and was really well behaved), and DH made me dinner, brought me a milkshake and gave me a card and a gift card on Sunday. We also got some gardening done on Saturday, but we still have to get our seeds in soon. It is hard for me to be very helpful because I have to wear Sawyer in the wrap, and I am still on restricted activity from the c-section.

Sawyer had his first day of non-stop "grumping" yesterday. All he did all day was sleep, eat (every 1 - 1 1/2 hours) and cry, none of his normal active alert times that he normally has. Today he is thankfully back to normal.

@aunt pol: I hope your Los come quickly, easily and safely!

@Mrsdaredevil: I hope your induction goes well!

@winniebee: I used to do a kick count every day, just to get a more quantitative trend of the movements. I had an app that timed how long it took to hit 10 movements. That time definitely got longer from 28 weeks when I started until 38 weeks when I delivered. My OB was aware of the trend, but didn't really say much about it. It never took more than 30 minutes to hit 10 movements (after breakfast, either sitting or laying down). You have had quite the busy week, I think once I am cleared to drive I will be running around like crazy (just 3 more weeks until driving again YAY!)

@blushink: OMG my boobs are SO VEINY since my milk came in, it is kind of disturbing, and the fuller they are the more noticeable the veins are!

@cvbee: Yesterday Sawyer was a feeding machine as well, he ate every 3 hours all night (usually I wake him every 4 to make him eat), and during the day he ate every 1-1 1/2 hours. Today he is back to normal thank goodness. He isn't a big gainer (even though I am over-producing), so I am okay with the extra eating if he wants to, it is just tiring!

@mediagirl: I only had 1 internal at 37 weeks, and then the 3 I had during induction/prior to the c-section. I never dilated at all, so I am glad thats all I had, because of my narrow pelvis they hurt like crazy, and everyone who tried actually had a lot of trouble getting to my cervix.

@Nskillet: I really should keep up with giving Sawyer a bottle, I supplemented him until my milk came in (day 3), but he hasn't had a bottle since. I am hoping to be able to keep him used to a bottle, and I have been pumping to stash milk away for bottle feeds, so I think I will start a bottle every 1-2 days sometime next week or the week after.

@Goldilocks1107: It feels great to have a baby deadline doesn't it?

4. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@winniebee: @blushink: seriously...everything I read said women like having sex in their second trimester. I wanted nothing to do with it. I cannot WAIT to not be pregnant anymore and to actually get my sex drive back. Ugh, I've been such a disappointing wife the past 6 months!! LOL!

5. winniebee

@mediagirl: I've actually had the urge more than I thought I would but DH wanted(s) none of it. Weird! We found other ways to be intimate (baths, snuggling....lol) but no sex in...4 months? Yikes!

6. Mrs. Sunglasses

GOLD / pomelo / 5167 posts

@winniebee: @pastemoo: @mediagirl: Soon enough ladies. Soon enough. I just remember after my first pregnancy, (after birthing a 9lb baby) I was NOT READY to have anything go up there. haha. It took longer than most, because I had tears and stitches that came undone.... but it really wasn't as bad as I had imagined.

@MsMini: Oh the veiny boobs, I had those with my first pregnancy... especially when I was bursting!!! haha. This time around it was my whole body... it was FREAKY!!!

So since 5 I've been feeling crampy, uncomfortable, lots of baby movements, many braxton hicks and short contractions. It's still going on now... so who knows maybe the contractions (real ones) might start up later tonight (fingers crossed)

I would LOVE not having to go to my doc appointment tomorrow. haha... But then again, I've been thinking I'd go into labour 2 weeks ago... so maybe just the same dealio.

7. winniebee

@MsMini: sounds like you had a nice little mothers day weekend : ). How's your overall recovery going? Glad Sawyer is back to himself today!

@blushink: Oh yeah I told DH not to expect any sex for at least six weeks, probably longer! Your symptoms sound promising! Better than nothing, right?

Went on another walk this evening. Some contractions but very sporadic. Another OB appt tomorrow. Not expecting much if any progress. I might ask for a more rigorous cervical exam (now doesn't that sound nasty?)

8. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@winniebee: Recovery has been awesome. I feel pretty much back to normal (other than the occasional twinge from the incision when I overdo it), I am mostly annoyed by the restrictions now, I feel ready to get back to life, but I am being a good girl for the time being!

9. cvbee

nectarine / 2039 posts

@MsMini: I would be so happy if Nico went back to every 3 hours overnight. I had one 2 hour break today, two 1 hour breaks, and the rest of the day has only been 20 minutes between feedings. It has been over 24 hours of insanity. He has been eating increasingly more frequently and for longer feeding sessions since Thursday. I read that the growth spurt feeding last max 1 week, so I am hoping it is almost over because this is crazy.

10. Rainbow Sprinkles

eggplant / 11287 posts

Willa Capri was born at 1:19 this afternoon. 7 lbs, 13 oz and 19 inches long. Crazy night can't wait to share it with you all!

11. aunt pol

kiwi / 525 posts

Jeez, leave you guys alone for 24 hours and there's two pages to catch up on!

Done and done! As I had updated, had *lovely* back pains with my contractions all day Monday. I walked laps of the hospital, only way to find any kind of comfort, and as the pains settled into three minute pattern in the early evening, I got nervous that maybe things were progressing fast and I kind of demanded an internal. 1 cm became 2 became 3, and I was in considerable pain. I thInk that was somewhere near 7 or 8 o clock?

Anyhoo, the anaeathetist came to site the epi, which took two of them ages, with me sitting up hunched over the belly, terrified to even twitch! But lads, once it did... The midwife cleared everyone out so I could rest for an hour to be more ready for all the work. I was the happiest creature on Gods green earth- the absence of pain was Wonderful.
    Then the midwife got concerned that both babies FHR monitors showed laziness, so she got all up there and clipped one of those little ones onto twin 1's head. Confirmed, babies weren't enjoying the pitocin, so consultants decided to go straight to section - rather than continue to stress babies out. I was still blessed out from lack of pain, so there was no argument, even if DH got a bit spooked looking.
    We went to theatre about ten, I think? And after much rummaging, tugging and general manhandling of my insides, my two GIRLS were born at 22.56 ( Evelyn Marin, 5lb12) and 22.58 (Sive Rosa, 6lb7). Sive rhymes with five, btw.

DH had a great time bonding with his daughters while everyone fixed my insides, and both girls took quite well to the boob in recovery.
    Later on tests confirmed their blood sugars were a wee bit low as a result of the BP meds I've been on the last fortnight, so feeds are being supplemented with formula for the short term, but nurses seem v confident the babas should have no problem adapting to EBF once things are back to normal.

So that's the story, Rory! It's 4.44 am and I'm in my hosp bed feeling so weird - the jelly belly is insane- (apparently twin 2 was carrying a Lot of fluid around, and my belly was v swollen. It's nuts not having a mountainous bump sitting there! It's a little sore to move, but they said everything went perfectly so that's good enough for me.
    It's odd after all my stressing about sections, labour etc that I wound up having a section and not even a single push, but I'm happy out, to be honest. All docs midwives etc were so focused on baba health it was v reassuring. Their main point was that while twin 1 was accessible to be accurately monitored, twin 2 wasn't so they felt it unnecessary to risk her health/distress etc.

You know what, though? Drugs are good, m'kay! Gas was a bit useless, but the epi was absolutely fantastic. After a day of pain, and that explosive every time I tried to lie down, I cannot say how great it felt to relax on the bed on my side for an hour!

Oh the Twilight Zone moment- I sat up in the bed, yesterday morning, and a voice from the next bed said my name. Only my date twin, DH's sister's sister in law. Isn't that nuts. Her waters broke about 7 hours before mine, but nothing else had happened by the time we went to labour room, so she was hanging out, taking her antibiotics and being jealous of me and my pains.
    TZ moment #2: DH's other sister was in the hosp as well yesterday morning for her dating scan. Just as our journey through pregnancy ends, hers is ramping up. Cool!

Right, that's enough rambling. I'm going to have a measly sip of water to push the desert out of my mouth, and then try to catch some shut eye before docs come at 8 to inspect me. All going well, I think we should be going home Friday, we shall wait and see...
    Daredevil! Your turn! Hope it went quickly and safely for you and baba.

ETA Hahaha Daredevil it took me so long to type this I missed your post. Congratulations! Delighted for you!

12. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@Mrsdaredevil: Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your story!

@aunt pol: Congratulations! I am glad you and the girls are all okay. I hope you have as quick and easy a recovery from your c-section as I have.

13. shortcake

apricot / 288 posts

Hi ladies - Happy mother's day or soon to be mother's day to you all!

I am just checking in after more than a week away and congratulations to all the new moms! And for those of you still waiting, I hope the next two weeks go well. I love catching up on all the birth stories and first few weeks of life posts.

We have a new little love. Lucinda was born May 4 and is perfect and healthy and I am so in love. She was 7 pounds 4 oz. The c-section (she was breech) went well. The first five days were really hard but by friday I was already off the pain meds and moving around much better. Now at 10 days, I feel good and we are just trying to get used to this whole cazy feeding/nocturnal schedule she has put us on.

I hate to say it, but feeding has been harder than expected. We gave her a little formula in the hospital since she had lost 10% of her birth weight by day 2. And then when I got home I was pumping and breastfeeding. But she has been hard to latch on correctly and I already have one cracked and possibly infected nipple so today I have just been pumping and I think I will continue to just pump for a few days. Breastfeeding is so intimidating for me right now, even though I do hope to try again in a few days. Otherwise, I just adore her.

So happy to hear about all the healthy babies and happy but sleepless moms on our board!

14. mediagirl

@Mrsdaredevil: congratulations!! So glad Willa is finally here. @aunt pol: hooray for two healthy baby girls!! Hope your recovery goes well.

15. Mrs. Sunglasses

@aunt pol: @Mrsdaredevil: Congrats ladies!!! So happy that you were able to meet your healthy baby girl(s). Love the names you chose too. Can't wait to here more. For now relax and I wish you both a speedy recovery.

16. Goldilocks1107

clementine / 878 posts

@MsMini: I asked DH how he was feeling last night about the induction. He paused for a bit, so I jumped in with "excited and terrified?" And he said "Yep, that pretty much covers it." So yeah, excited to have a set date, but terrified that we really only have 4 more days on our own. So crazy! It also means we need to pack a little more for our hospital trip (movies, etc.) to keep us occupied during the induction.

@Mrsdaredevil: Congratulations! You'll have to give us an update on the birth once you're up and running again.

@aunt pol: Congrats on your two healthy little girls! And that's definitely strange that two family members were also hanging out at the hospital!

@shortcake: Holy cow - three baby posts in 12 hours! Congratulations and good luck with the breastfeeding. Good for you for continuing to pump, even if the breastfeeding itself isn't going too well right now.

17. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@MsMini: Yay for the split celebration of mother's day! That's pretty cool.
    Sounds like a tough day with little Sawyer. Glad he's better today!
    Glad to hear your recovery is so good, too.
    @blushink: I hope your doc sends you to the hospital today--I read your other thread, and I'm hoping today is your day!
    @winniebee: LOL "a more rigorous cervical exam" does sound nasty. I'm actually considering pushing up my appointment so I can get checked and maybe get my membranes stripped if I'm at all dilated.
    @cvbee: I hope it is only a week, and little Nico will go back to eating normally--sounds exhausting!
    @mrsdaredevil; Congratulations and can't wait to hear your story! Hope you are recovering well.
    @shortcake: Congratulations on your little daughter. I'm glad your c-section experience was so good and glad to hear you are recovering well. I'm sorry the feeding has been difficult. Do you have a lactation consultant? I hear they can be awesome.
    @aunt pol: So glad you;re happy about the section, and so glad they really took care of you and the girls during the whole experience. Thanks for sharing your story. Congratulations! Loving the twilight zone moments, too.
    @goldilocks: That is so cute about your DH. I wish I had an end date. My parents' flight in is May 19--and if today there are no signs of anything, they'll push it back. My grandma, and DH's dad and sister plan to come for memorial day--this little guy better be here by then!!
    We had curry for dinner, and pineapple for dessert. No dice. Also, DH got his running speed up, so baby can arrive any time now--he just needs to stay at work till 1 today. Of course with no signs of anything.... I'll be here, posting a billion times a day. And reading good books, cleaning the crap out of the apartment, and generally being an antsy preggo lady.

18. Mrs. Sunglasses

@pastemoo: I hope for you that baby comes before memorial day!!! Honestly I'm with you on the "antsy preggo lady" I just want to give birth already so all I do is analyze my body and whats going on. Clearly I have no clue!!!

Tomorrow is DH birthday and he would like it if Sienna decided to come today. Just so that she can have her own birthday. (Secretly my husband doesn't want to share the spotlight, but I'm not tell him I know! )

19. winniebee

@Mrsdaredevil: Congratulations girl, can't wait to hear more!

@shortcake: Yay, congratulations!!

@aunt pol: LOVE your birth story. Thanks so much for sharing! Congrats!

I'm loving all these beautiful girl names!

@pastemoo: Looks like we both broke our promises re: labor. "Antsy pregnant woman" - that about sums it up! I don't think I can get my membranes stripped as I tested positive for Group B strep...

Last night went on a 30 minute walk, then made dinner and did stuff around the house (after a full day of work). Had some stronger contractions, but nothing closer than 15 mins apart...had a few during the night, but all is pretty quiet this morning. Boo. Oh, and my husband took both sets of keys to work with him today. So I had to cab it to work since I have an OB appt across the street. Seriously, grumps today.

20. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@blushink: LOL. I hope she comes today, too! Poor husband doesn't want to share
    @winniebee: Ugh! Crummy day!

21. Nskillet

persimmon / 1099 posts

Congrats Pol, my section was semi similar! Back labor is insane isnt it? I was sooo happy to have my epidural I couldnt believe the pain! Once it kicked in i was deliriously happy and at that point ready to have the baby by any means possible lol.

@daredevil yay! youre not pregnant anymore!!

@shortcake congrats. I was in the same spot. Cracked/painful and what looked like infected nipples. I was pretty devestated at the thought of feeding on them. I doused them in lanolin, had hot showers, and took 48 hours off and pumped and healed almost instantly. DD and I are back at it with her being EBF during the day but receiving a few formula bottles at night to keep her fluent in the bottle. I do notice her latch getting lazy after the bottles but all I can say is dont give up!!

22. winniebee

So, just got back from OB and I'm FOUR centimeters dilated now (still 80%+ effaced). She didn't do a *rigorous* exam to get things going b/c I was already having some bloody show with the regular exam. OB thinks anytime now....who knows for sure, but better than hearing the alternative!

23. mediagirl

@winniebee: Ooooooh how exciting!! I can't wait until your lo is here! 4 centimeters, huh? Insane!!
    @blushink: aw, for your husband's sake, I hope she comes either today or the day after tomorrow.
    @pastemoo: hahaha, I can't imagine what you're going through. Keep busy and maybe it will help start things moving for you!

24. cvbee

nectarine / 2039 posts

What an exciting 24 hours this has been! So many May babies!! I look forward to all of your updates from Mommy land, although I totally understand that you will be busy busy.

Rest up. Take care of your health needs (you are a hospital patient!). Ask for help with the breastfeeding latch (ask again and again....it can take time). Let people spoil you and let yourself cry at how beautiful it feels to be in love with your babies!

Nico is 4 weeks old today! I'm in the 4-6 week window now where my hospital says I should introduce a bottle, so I am making some plans to open my pump box and figure that all out. If Nico takes to the bottle, I will plan for my first drink since September 1st this weekend (which is 'Victoria Day weekend' here in Canada....it's almost considered a 'go to the cottage and get drunk' holiday weekend, so I think it's perfect timing for my first drink....not gonna get drunk though!)

On Ellen today they are discussing the TIME cover with the Mom breastfeeding an almost-4-year-old. TV is my new friend....around the clock.....helps me stay awake during nighttime breastfeeding sessions.....only problem is that I tend to see only half of any given program.

It is such a beautiful day here today. Tempted to put on my bikini and tan on the back deck. (In private...my body is almost back, but it's not ready for bikini in public). Okay, clearly I am rambling.

How is everyone doing today?

PS. Nico's eating is slowing back down towards normal. Phew.

25. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@Mrsdaredevil: Congratulations!!!!! I was really pulling for you!

26. Goldilocks1107

clementine / 878 posts

@winniebee: Exciting! Fingers crossed!

I have a mini-rant to get off my chest. I got a text from my SIL today (DH's sister) that basically said to keep the option of an epidural open if I get induced because the contractions are a lot more intense.

Um, thanks for the unsolicited advice. The only reason she had any knowledge of me hoping to avoid an epidural for as long as possible is because she asked if I was going to get drugs (direct question, hard to deflect). Otherwise I wouldn't have mentioned anything. I know she's trying to help, but between this latest text, saying that next time she's going to opt for a c-section and I might want to consider it too if the baby is measuring large, and her alternate vaccination schedule, it's a little much.

DH and I are perfectly capable of making our own informed decisions with the help of physicians we trust. Grrr!

27. LAGS

clementine / 916 posts

I'm hopelessly behind here but I had to stop in to send a big Congratulations to @Mrsdaredevil: &@aunt pol: !!

It sounds like some of you are getting so close! @Goldilocks1107: In case I'm not back before then, best wishes for a safe and speedy induction!

I'm hoping to be back soon with my birth story and an update! I hope everyone is doing well and those in waiting don't have long to go!

28. winniebee

@Goldilocks1107: I just don't get why people feel the need to tell you whether you should get drugs. Obviously, we all know labor hurts and drugs are available....

29. Goldilocks1107

clementine / 878 posts

@winniebee: No doubt! And I'm completely open to it . . . if I need it. Which is a decision only I can make anyway! I had even said the main reason I was hesitating about drugs was that I wanted to be able to walk around. I barely sit still the way it is!

Sigh. At least DH said that if his sister continues with the unsolicited advice, he'll tell her (nicely) to cease and desist.

30. winniebee

@Goldilocks1107: Its weird. I definitely want the drugs but it surprises me how many random ppl ask me whether I will get them.....Like male co workers??

31. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@winniebee: THAT IS AWESOME!
    @mediagirl: LOL. I cleaned the CAR. Seriously, the CAR. I have never cleaned a car in my life. I bought a new HEPA filter and vacuumed the house. I cleaned everything--my husband said "oh, my mom told me to watch out for this, he should be here soon!"
    I didn't have the heart to tell him I'm cleaning because I'm so flipping BORED, and I need to do something. No work, can't workout like I want to... can't write letters to friends (I have been writing some e-mails).
    Went to the gym for a walk while DH went for a run (treadmill)--I am SOOOOoooooooo slow. The walking gives me back pain, which I keep being hopeful can help start labor. Well... nothing. I was never very good at relinquishing control.
    @cvbee: Woo hoo drinking! Good luck with your pump.
    @Goldilocks1107: I just stopped listening to what others have to say about pain meds. If I broke my arm, no one would fight me about which pain meds and which brace or cast is best, so why should I listen to them about pain meds and labor? Sorry you have to deal with that.

32. Mrs. Sunglasses

@winniebee: Oooo that is awesome. I'm actually quite jealous! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i want to give birth!!!!!

@pastemoo: I wish we lived close so that we can do nothing together and try to get distracted by the waiting!

I had my appointment and it went so-so. I gained no weight, nor did my bump grow (from last week) I went from 2.5 to a 3 and 75% to 80% (I seriously thought I would be more than that considering I lost my mucous plug and had bloody show this morning) He asked me if I wanted to get my membranes stripped again, I said yes. HOLY COW.... he decided to go FULL INTENSITY... pain! I tell you, and well I bleed everywhere (only normal and it stopped)

I asked if to get a letter so that I can go and try and get induced through acupunture (I really want to go natural this time around) and he said no problem! So I will call tomorrow to see if they have space for me.

We took another appointment (past my 40th week) for May 24th. My due date is the 18th. I REALLY REALLY HOPE I DON"T GO PAST MY DUE DATE... because they won't induce me until I'm 41 weeks, so May 26th and beyond. CAN I CRY PLEASE?!!!!!!!

33. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@blushink: Cry with me. Glad you got your membranes stripped again. You now have a 50% chance of labor in the next 2 days--I hope it works!!

34. Mrs. Sunglasses

@pastemoo: true. But I always seem to be on the 50% negative side rather than the positive.

35. winniebee

@blushink: Ok so I'm jealous of your no weight gain - I gained 3 lbs in a week. Seriously, a week. Also, I could stay 4cm for a whole more week....my OB will start talking induction at my appt. May 29 (when I'm 40+2 - shoot me now).

@pastemoo: WOW you are a busy bee. You must be pooped. I'd like to think you are sleeping well at night b/c of all your activity, but I know better.

@cvbee: YUM to the first drink!! I want champagne!!!

@LAGS: Good to see you on here. I was wondering how things are going w/ all your visitors!

Some contractions off and on this afternoon and this evening. In monitoring mode which I really dislike because I have all of these loosy goosy rules because of the Group B strep situation.

36. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@winniebee: hahahahhahahahhahah. thanks, i needed that. i know better too. walked for a while until my back hurt and thought to myself "oh! back pain is a sign of labor. WIN! i can stop walking now"
    all three of us are just too funny. Come on babies!!

37. Mrs. Sunglasses

@pastemoo: @winniebee: I think bets are on as who will go into labour first. Maybe we should make a poll. Haha.

38. winniebee

@blushink: @pastemoo: What if I never have regulartimeable contractions and keep dilating? That's my fear of the evening. Lol. I say blueshink tomorrow, pastemoo Thurs and me Friday ; )

39. duckduckkristen

clementine / 959 posts

Congrats to all the new mommas! And to the rest of you I hope your babies come soon. Sounds like everybody is ready to be done!

Liam is 10 days old today! When I woke up this morning my breasts were super engorged but since I hadn't opened up my pump yet I just fed Liam anyways. Bad idea! He ate for 10 minutes then spit up and milk shot out of his nose! I was so freaked out, but he seemed fine and then was hungry again. So this afternoon I busted out the pump (just a manual Lansinoh), managed to get 2 oz, and then had daddy give him a bottle. It took a minute, but Liam did end up taking the bottle, sucked it down, and then wanted the breast.

Since his belly button stump fell off a couple days ago I was able to put a cloth diaper on him this evening. It's a bit bulky, but he seems fine with it. We're going to try giving him a real bath tonight too instead of the sponge baths he's been getting.

As for me, things seem pretty healed up down below, but I'm pretty sure I have a UTI so I have to call the midwife tomorrow and see if I can get an appointment/antibiotics. Apparently it's pretty common after birth, especially if you've had a catheter. After I had Liam, they had to drain my bladder with a cath because I couldn't go on my own. No fun!

I'm managing to get a pretty decent amount of sleep at night and haven't really needed to nap. DH says I don't wake up unless Liam is making a whole lot of noise, so he is up most of the night since every noise Liam makes keeps him up.

Despite a few little bumps things are going so well and being a momma is amazing! I just wish there were more hours in the day!

40. MsMini

grapefruit / 4056 posts

@Goldilocks1107: Excited and terrified is a good way to sum it up. On my induction day we were both a little relieved to get a reprieve in the morning, then when the induction was back on we could not stop giggling on the phone ... gotta love the nervous laughter!

@pastemoo: It was kind of nice to make Mothers day a weekend long event!

@blushink: I hope your LO decides to come soon (but not on your DH's birthday), I am all about avoiding birthday sharing, but Sawyer decided he had to share his birthday with my sister.

@winniebee: Wow! 4cm, that is awesome! I am in awe of all of you ladies who actually dilated, since my cervix never budged a millimetre.

@cvbee: Hope the pumping goes well for you, I pump just once per day, in the morning (my breasts are the fullest first thing in the AM). I can get 7-8 ounces just by pumping both breasts post-feed first thing in the morning. I don't pump otherwise. I have a ton in the freezer already from this routine. I will probably re-start the bottles in a week or so (we have a birthday party to go to in a week and a half, so it might be nice to use a bottle that night).

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee