Well, I've been waiting around for someone else to start this and figured I may as well go ahead and do it myself!

EDD if you have one: May 3, I think?

When Did You Find Out?: 10 dpo

Child Number: #1

Where You Live: Ohio

What kind of provider will you see?: my usual doc is an obgyn, although I'm considering switching so I could deliver at a hospital closer to home.

When's Your First Appointment?: Sept 4 (nurse appointment for blood work and do's/don'ts) and then Sept 19 (dating ultrasound!)

What kind of birth do you want?: the kind that results in a healthy baby and mom. And that hopefully doesn't scar me for life (emotionally, at least haha)

What You're Most Excited For: At the moment, the 8 week ultrasound. After that I think I'll get pumped about announcing the pregnancy, and then names and nursery!

What You're Most Scared About: raising a child....

Symptoms so far: weird metallic taste in my mouth, super-smelling power, angry tummy if I let it get empty, maybe a little more tired than usual (but also maybe imagining that one!)

Any fun plans for the end of summer/fall?: I have three trips planned! Going to New Orleans, Atlanta, and DC all in the next 2 months!

Share a picture of your bfp, announcement, &/or chart: I think I've decided not to post pics of anything I've peed on online... however don't let me stop everyone else from sharing! haha