Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2013 Mamas

1. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@MrsCB: Wow! Which one do you have?!

2. ShootingStar

coconut / 8472 posts

@MrsTiz: The Sonoline B, I think. Totally recommend it! Although we had to watch a youtube video first to figure out how to hear anything. I ended up having to press the probe as far into my stomach as I could, lol.

3. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

Does everyone in Nov Mamas have Gold? Our bump thread is Gold so I was wondering if we need a non-gold one?

@MrsCB: Your the second person this week to recommend it. I'm sold!

4. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@MrsCB: Awe, that's amazing! You gave me goosebumps. I love it!! :))

I feel like a big, giant ball of CRAP today.

5. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@MrsTiz: it looks like there are 2 mamas that aren't gold.

6. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@Ash: Well we'll just have to do something about that haha

7. Turd Ferguson

pomegranate / 3160 posts

@Ash: @MrsTiz: When I passed my gold on I totally gave it to a November momma for this reason alone!! We gotta stick together!

Not gonna lie, I probably wouldn't post a bump picture in a non-gold thread anytime soon.

8. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@ms.janedoe: awwww! it's true, we do! but I'm with ya, I wouldn't post my "bump"/bloat pic in a non-gold thread... not for a while at least.

9. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@ms.janedoe: @Ash: Me either, i'll be all about it once it's a real life BUMP but for now i'll keep it gold!

10. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@MrsCB: Oh, I am so jealous! Love it!

11. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@MrsCB: wow, that's amazing!! I ordered mine yesterday, so it's on it's way! Can't wait

12. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@lilteacherbee: Thank you so much for sharing that story - I think my POAS days are over. I do recall reading about he hcg levels over time, so I wouldn't want to add more worry to my mind if I saw a lighter line. Seriously, thank you

13. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@MrsCB: Ahhhh!!! That's incredible!!! Thanks for sharing

14. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Oh I need go catch up on this thread!

I think we are having a girl

@MrsCB: omg I need this for my wondering mind to be at ease So awesome! Thanks for sharing.

15. Turd Ferguson

pomegranate / 3160 posts

Hmm, I'm not really sure what to think regarding gender (also, I feel like I already wrote this somewhere, so apologies in advance...whatever). My mom, MIL, and BFF all think we're having a girl (MIL and BFF because of the high heartrate), mom just thinks so. DH "thinks" we're having a boy (but I think he just secretly wants a boy), and I...don't know. I keep going back and forth. I'm honestly not sure at ALL. Sometimes I think I'd want a girl first, and then other times I think I want a boy!

If I HAD to guess, I'd probably say I thiiiink we're having a girl, but again, who knows!!

16. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

Anybody else have really bad insomnia? I followed mrs bee's nausea recommendation of unisom and b6 (and my midwife's rec as well) and I'm hoping to kill 2 birds with 1 stone by getting some sleep and kicking this awful all day nausea.

17. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@Ash: I do. I wake up in the middle of the night and it takes me forever to fall back asleep. Usually if I snack on something, it helps (I'm usually nauseous when I wake up). I've been taking B6 since ovulation so I can't imagine how bad it would be if I wasn't already taking it.

18. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@lilteacherbee: I was taking b complex but I stopped it when I got my bfp. I hope this does the trick... at least for the days I work (like tomorrow). I can't imagine a 15hr day filled with pregnancy exhaustion and insomnia exhaustion AND nausea. I'm gladly taking the symptoms though because I'm so grateful to be pregnant.

19. Cara M. 17

clementine / 825 posts

I want to see the bump thread but I'm not gold

20. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Total TMI alert...anyone having diarrhea issues? I'm not sure if it's a pregnancy symptoms, effect of my prenatal vits or something else, but I've been having it every other day, a few times a day, for the last week. Today I had bad stomach cramps with it. I do have a history of IBS, but with constipation. I'm also the type that pukes before I get the diarrhea, but I have not been nauseous.

21. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@anbanan15: I have tummy issues, chronically (intestinal disorder, had a colostomy as a kid), so I don't really ever know what's "normal." I have to take miralax everyday to stay regular. I've been on both sides since being pregnant and I'm not sure if its because of the hormones or just because I'm weird when it comes to that anyway.

22. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@lilteacherbee: I took mirilax for years, never helped haha. I'm wondering if it is maybe a gluten or milk intolerance? I was warned by DS's allergist to slowly add stuff back in, but I couldn't resist. I've been eating both for 2.5 months no problems, or at least I didn't think I had any, but I had several pieces of nasty white bread and cheese yesterday. I should be gluten free anyway for my thyroid but I love bread and was trying to get a taste of it again before I consulted my endo about eliminating it again (I think she forgot to tell me to since she knew I was when I was nursing).

23. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

Hey, how's everyone doing? I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, way too crazy to spend much time on the boards. This pregnancy is proving to be making an already stressful time of year about 10x more stressful, thanks to all the exhaustion and all of a sudden more nausea than normal. YAY! *crazy, glazed-over, wide-eyed mom look*

24. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

I'm headed out on vacation tomorrow AM. I plan to unplug for a week (we'll see if I can be strong and not check in on HB So I'll talk with you in a week! I'll be thinking good thoughts for all of you. Take care!

25. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@sweetooth: have fun!

26. mrsmacandcheese

blogger / clementine / 985 posts

@MrsCB: So cool!!! I've been thinking about getting one -- my husband keeps shoving his head into my stomach to 'hear the heartbeat', haha.

27. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@sweetooth: Oooooo, have a great time!! :))

@MrsDragon: Awwww, how's that goin for him? Silly dh! But so sweet!

28. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: Oh man, nausea hit hard this week. Saltines are my friend. Going to work is kicking my butt. :((

29. mrsmacandcheese

blogger / clementine / 985 posts

@Ash: He swears he can hear something and I keep telling him that he can't and he's just squishing my bladder, haha!

30. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

Well I tried my doppler for the first time today. I couldn't find the heartbeat, but I did hear the placenta (so weird!). At my last ultrasound, the tech said I had a retroverted uterus, which can make it harder to hear the heartbeat, so I'm not worried. I'll just try again in a few days!

31. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@MrsDragon: Awe! That's so adorable! Love how excited they get!

@lilteacherbee: Eeeeeee! I really want a doppler!

32. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Morning sickness hit this morning while I was trying to eat...yummm. Later it took me nearly 2 hours to eat a slice of pizza...now I'm trying not to pass out while standing at work!...only 1 hour to go!! I hope LO sleeps well tonight because I am ready to crash!

33. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: I think you're off work now and I hope you get some rest!

34. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@anbanan15: I'm having the opposite of diarrhea issues! I would kill for just one day of a normal stomach. Uhhg.

35. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@Ash: Oh my gosh, I sort of want to die right now. So awful and I only have it for a few hours every morning and a little at night and have yet to throw up (although I wonder if this morning won't be a first). Last week was crazy busy and my house is a filthy mess. I was hoping I'd be able to get on top of things this week, but I don't know how that's going to happen if this keeps up. It doesn't help that Tractor Girl is giving up her nap, leaving me very little time to get things done in the afternoon. Ugh. The reason I think it's so much worse this time than in my last pregnancies is because I'm off all grains and starches. But I'm afraid to add them back in and have my weight balloon. Nasty.

36. Maysprout

grapefruit / 4800 posts

Last week was rough with eating, couldn't eat much, I was kinda glad I'd gained those 5 lbs early. But this weekend I felt a lot better and ate a lot better so hopefully last week was the worst for nausea. I wore a tight running shirt yesterday and def have a bump - I'm 10.5 weeks so it's probably mainly an extra layer of fat but I donno how much longer my pants are going to stay buttoned for.

Hope all you other nauseated ladies start to feel better soon

37. Turd Ferguson

pomegranate / 3160 posts

@MrsTiz: Baaahahahah. Amen, sister.

38. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@Maysprout: Meeeee too. Nausea SUCKS.

Has anyone gained/lost any weight?

39. Turd Ferguson

pomegranate / 3160 posts

@MrsTiz: Gained. Yes. I'm dreaaaaading my appointment next week because I'm guessing I'll be up a good 5-10 pounds. It sucks because prior to finding out I was pregnant I was BADDDD with eating, like, I'd go all day without eating, then just eat one small-ish meal when I got home from work (I know, I know, BAD). It was great because I lost weight like crazy, but bad in the sense that it's INSANELY unhealthy, and then as SOON as you start eating regularly (like you do when you find out you're pregnant!!!), you gain weight like crazy...

Anyway, combine my new regular eating, with the fact that I'm eating a LOT because I'm constantly starving, and the fact that I've had ZERO morning sickness, aaaand, yeah. Gaining.

40. MrsTiz

cantaloupe / 6800 posts

@ms.janedoe: I doubt you've gained 10 lbs! You are so tiny! When is your appointment?

I think i'm up 1 lb. Honestly I was hoping to be one of those people who loses weight in the first tri. Nope, just got all the wonderful nausea and vomiting but stayed the same. I wish I has lost weight before getting KU because the weight i'm at now is the weight I should probably end a pregnancy with. Wahhhhh.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee