Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2013 Mamas

1. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FarmWifeGina: I think it could be it! My contractions never followed a set pattern, they just got stronger.

2. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@FarmWifeGina: it 's officially December! Did Cricket squeak in on November last night?

3. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@FarmWifeGina: thinking of you!

4. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: Cricket, have you made your appearance yet? Thinking of you, mama!

Just popping in to say hi! Being a mommy is amazing!

5. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

6. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@FarmWifeGina: yay! Congrats! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl!

7. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FarmWifeGina: She's gorgeous! Congratulations!

8. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: Yaaaaaaay! Congratulations! We had little chunks! So happy for you!

9. sarah.clarisse

apricot / 360 posts

@FarmWifeGina: congrats!!!!!

10. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

@FarmWifeGina: congrats! Beautiful name!

11. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

@FarmWifeGina: yay! congrats!!!

was that all of the November Mamas? Or did we have some that held over to December?

12. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@Mrs. Pink: I think that's all! We did it!

How is everyone? I want to update more and give more information about this crazy thing we call 'birth' but our little man will be in the hospital until sunday most likely so dh and I are staying here with him (I was discharged yesterday). All I have is my phone and tablet to update and I hate using them to type out long stories. Hopefully I can update sooner than later. Hope everyone is doing well!

13. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@FarmWifeGina: sweet Rosalie! We are so glad you made it!

@Ash: hope your baby is ok. Sunday is a long visit for him. I understand wanting to update once you're at a computer. Thinking of you three!

My husband returned to work today. I wish he could stay home forever. My mom is coming over soon. I'm thankful that she is here. But what I wouldn't give for more time with my husband. I feel like we've both just been existing in the house together. So little time in bed together at the same time. I look forward to when E sleeps for chunks of time at night.

14. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Ash: I hope everything is okay with your little man. Sunday seems so far away but I'm glad your able to stay with him. Can't wait to hear your story, but that can wait.

15. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@sweetooth: Thank you! He'll be okay - definitely doing better. Just needs antibiotics because of elevated labs and a not so fun labor.

16. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: Thank you! It's not anything too exciting but it definitely wasn't how we planned it'd go! There's a chance we'll be out sooner but the talk is sunday.
    P.S. we still can't believe we have a little boy!

17. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Ash: P.S. I still can't believe you have a boy either! I think your eye is better than all the techs that tried to spoil the news for you!

18. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: I know, right!

19. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

My baby is a week old today! My heart melts over this boy!

I need to transition to the babies thread huh?

20. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

Just have to add.... We get to go home Saturday night/sunday am and we couldn't be more excited! We can't wait to take our baby home!

21. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@Ash: Did I miss it- what's the little man being kept for? Or is it you? Sorry, I'm outta the loop. Can't wait until you can all be home together!!!!

22. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: I didn't really go into detail regarding his birth... but long story short... One of the [many] reasons I ended up with a c section was because of his increased heart rate during labor (up to 180 as a baseline). And after he was born, he was retracting and grunting so they assumed mec aspiration and he's being treated with 10 days of antibiotics as a precaution. Talk about going stir crazy! My doc was willing to send me home a day early too. So now we're just putting in our time. I think the official time we can go is 4pm sunday. The 3 of us can't wait!

23. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Ash: You're home now, right? Hope you and your family of three are safe, cozy and warm

24. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@sweetooth: yes, we're home and all 3 of us are so happy! Little mister loves being home and out of the hospital! Thank you!

25. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Ash: yay! Ok...now off to the babies board. Hope you're settling in to the mom life it's tough stuff!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee