Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Postpartum Chat

1. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: that's great! I'm jealous of your 1 wakeup. DD has been getting worse at night the last week (possibly the 4 month sleep regression, wahhh)--she is just very restless and has started whining multiple times a night, and I feed her just to get her to be quiet, but it only lasts an hour and a a half or so, and then repeat. We might have to bite the bullet and just try the crib. She naps in there at least once a day and does really well, so I'm not terribly worried about the transition.

2. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@renee0106: we used some of our old college textbooks.

@hilsy85: I was just coming to post about the regression... It's hit us hard! DD is waking up 3x a night and not wanting to go back down now. I hope this phase doesn't last long!

3. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: @Mrs. Pickle: 4 month regression has also hit our household, nooooo.....lol. Waking up at least 3x and drinking just a couple ounces...I've been bringing him into bed with us bc I am so tired and just don't care about bad habits at this point, just give me sleep! Same with naps, he is usually a rockstar napper, but 45 minute cat naps the last 3 days are becoming the norm!

4. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@hilsy85: @Mrs. Pickle: @NovBaby1112: we are literally JUST getting over the 4mo sleep regression. That shiz is no joke!!! She went from sttn 12 hours to waking up 3-5x a night 😱 I was scared because everything I read said it could likely be permanent. Luckily it *only*..(felt like forever) lasted about 3 weeks. The past week has been back to normal STTN. I'm a bit worried though because we are going to visit my sister cross country this week...hoping the time change doesn't mess things up.

Fx your regressions are over soon !! No fun

5. Mrs. Pickle

@Charm54: I'm glad to hear it passed for you! In the middle of the night I tell myself it won't last forever, but it's hard to believe sometimes!

@NovBaby1112: I've been getting up with her last wake up around 5 and relocating us both to the couch. She nurses and sleeps and I snooze some too for another 2-3 hours. I'm not worried about bad habits either. I deal with that later!

6. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@hilsy85: We're about where you are for sleep. Ds sleeps ok the first half of the night but after 12-1ish he is up all the time. Plus we all have been sick. Fun times!!!

7. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: Yep I just feed DD in bed and fall asleep with her latched on half the time. So it's hard to know how many times she is actually waking up, since she's just in bed with me and I don't look at the clock all the time.

@Charm54: 3 weeks would be awesome! Lo1's sleep never recoverd from the 4 month regression, and we sleep trained at 6 months. Not looking forward to doing that again

8. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

Hi ladies!! How is everyone and their LO's doing?

I know some of you mamas are FF, I have a few Q's!....we just transitioned DS to Alimentum RTF and I'm wondering how often your LO's are eating and how many ounces per feeding? How often are they pooping on formula? How do you warm the formula up if you are out and about?

How is sleep going for everyone?? I'm hoping we are getting out of the 4 month sleep regression, having 2 wakeups but I can deal with that for now...Naps on the other hand are all 45 minutes. I remember this phase with my DD and I know its mostly developmental but it sucks!. I am home with DS the next 2 weeks (our daycare provider is having knee surgery!) so I am tempted to do some light nap and night training while I am home....but not sure if I can handle hard or prolonged crying, but I might see if he is able to go down on his own instead of with paci.

What time do your LOs go to bed?? DS is in bed by 6:30 lately bc he naps like crap during day and is so tired. I wish it were a bit later, but until naps get better he's just so wiped!

9. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@NovBaby1112: hi!! Seems like we've all been so quiet! Busy I guess!

For the formula ds drinks a bottle about every three hours anywhere from 2 (in the afternoons witching hour) and 5 or 6 oz! Usually about 4. Then one or maybe two overnight usually one of those being 5oz. Sorry that's not all that helpful. I'm trying not to focus on the amount too much and follow his lead.

Sleep was CRAP for awhile, sleeping the first five hours with no to two wake ups then a bottle then hourly or more wake ups after that. We were all sick and the kids were tag teaming aaaallllll night long. Plus ds got his helmet for hit flat head. Dd has been to preschool three days in about 1.5 months (longer if you include winter break!) and it's just been rough. Sending her back either tomorrow or Monday, probably Monday because I need the weekends nights to do stuff that's due Sunday. Hoping her little break makes it so the next thing doesn't result in over a week of fevers and misery! Ds has been swaddled the past two nights (!) and slept really well (3 and 1 wake up!) and I'm gonna try again unswaddled tonight and see if it makes a difference or if it's just how he's sleeping now that he is in his own quieter and darker room.

10. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

man, i'm jealous of the good sleepers. i finally put DD2 in her own room as a last resort because she's up all the time it feels like and won't settle. i was wondering if it was my issue that i wasn't able to get back to sleep and she was just taking a while, but i was bugging her. anyway, she was up 2x last night and went back down, so i think that's good for now because i was actually able to get back to bed!

i'm also trying to figure out naps and swaddles and all that, but it's tough because DD1 is the one waking DD2 up from naps often! blerg. i'm so tired most of the time, i just have no idea what's going on!

ETA: i've tried tanking DD2 up, but when she's full, she's full. she'll spit it all up if i try and force more nursing on her!

11. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@birdofafeather: Hey I think 2x/night is not bad! The top off thing doesn't work here either.

12. Mrs. Pickle

I think the 4 month sleep regression is behind us (knock on wood). DD went through a lot of changes at once. She went from being swaddled and sleeping in the RNP to unswaddled in her crib right when she started to regress. DH was also working late and not getting home until 10 at the earliest, so it was a rough week! DD is back to her usual one wake up and has STTN in her crib once. She's made some progress on self soothing too. In the beginning I was so worried about attachment that I would respond to her whenever she made the slightest peep. I think I overdid it honestly so putting her to bed was hard. She would have to be completely asleep before DH or I could lay her down. Last week I decided to put her down drowsy and not pick her up unless she cried. She kicked around in her crib a little and then fell asleep. So I started doing that in the middle of the night too. I really hope to avoid CIO so I'm pleased that it went so smoothly. She goes to sleep around 8:30, wakes up at 2:30-3, then wakes for the day between 7:30 and 9. I know I'm lucky to have ended up with such a good sleeper.

13. Mrs. Pickle

Is anyone else's LO a mover? I think DD wishes she could crawl. Whenever I put her down she pushes herself into a plank position and scoots across the floor.

14. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@2littlepumpkins: ok thanks, that is helpful! I wasn't sure if it was totally different from giving pumped BM, but sounds like it is the same. So far he is drinking 5oz every 3 hours. I hope you guys avoid any sicknesses for awhile, you've had it rough this winter!! How is the helmet going? Does your LO notice it or is he not phased by it?

@birdofafeather: we moved DS for the same reasons- I would think he was waking up bc I would hear him stir, then I would just lay there waiting for him to wake up, then I would eventually just feed him because I thought he would be up soon, disturbing both our sleeps!

@Mrs. Pickle: glad she's back to sleeping well!! We swaddle weaned a few weeks ago too and he is doing fine with that. DS has zero self soothing skills, he needs his paci to fall asleep. I want to work on putting him down without it but I cant see it going well or easy, but I probably should try, maybe he will surprise me. I bought a crib mobile that plays music and lights up, so I'm hoping that might help. DS is not much of a mover, he JUST started rolling both ways a week or so ago, and still doesn't do it consistently.

15. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@birdofafeather: 2x a night is awesome! Our night sleep is total crap right now...she is up every 3 hours I am going to try to give her a full bottle at the first wake up, which is usually around 9:30/10pm, and then just shush/pat her for the one following that. We'll see!

@Mrs. Pickle: that's awesome! DD is a star at putting herself to sleep for naps and at the beginning of the night, and honetsly would prob be better in the MOTN but I have'n't let her cry because I"m worried she'll wake up DS She doesn't seem to be super into moving yet, and is usually chill to just lie down on her playmat if that's where I put her! sounds like your DD will be crawling soon! @NovBaby1112: DD is in bed around 7, give or take 15 min ine either direction. Her naps are actually great but night sleep sucks!! I'm sorry that you've had so many issues with breastfeeding--does he seem happier on the formula? And now you can eat dairy, yay!

We just had DD's 4 month appt--she keeps dropping down in percentiles. She was 60something at birth and is now 39th. I went thru the same thing with DS and he just is a tall skinny kid, so I"m not terribly worried, but I am going to try to make sure she stretches to every 3 hours for nursing so she gets a full meal instead of snacking. She might just end up being a skinny girl like her bro! She maintained her height curve so that's good.

Have you guys thought about solids yet? My pedi mentioned that we could start, and it seems too soon! She's still too little for me to think about solids at all.

16. Mrs. Pickle

@hilsy85: my pedi told me to wait until after her 6th month appointment to start solids. I'm ok with that. I agree with you that DD seems too little still.

17. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: he seems to be doing so much better (knock on wood!)- now just hoping our insurance covers it bc it's so expensive! And I totally had a large pizza tonight Our dr also mentioned solids but I am not ready at all!! Esp since we are just now getting his gut issues under control. But I also heard it's bad to delay them too much, so probably right around 6 months we will. C actually surprised me and napped great today, I kept him awake a bit longer, 2 hours, hoping that helps!! I hate short naps

How do you guys put your LOs down and they just fall asleep on their own?? Do you have a routine? Do they have a lovey or suck their thumb? How long does it take them to fall asleep?

18. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@NovBaby1112: Our "routine" is very simple--I put DD in her swaddle (we're using the love to dream swaddle now), sing her a song while i rock her and pat her tush, and then put her in the crib awake. She usually looks around the room a bit, sometimes fusses for 5-10 minutes, but puts herself to sleep. I am so so thankful, because I nursed LO1 to sleep for every nap and night sleep til we sleep trained at 6 months! I really can't take credit for DD though, she has been like this the whole time.

19. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: that is so awesome!! We loved that swaddle! Just weaned DS off it and it was a super easy transition. I can't complain too much, I don't need to nurse or rock him to sleep, but I still consider the paci a sleep prop and I know props can cause problems and I read the easiest time to wean off paci is 4-5 months!

20. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: my lo just wiggles all over, doesn't really try to scoot or anything but she is almost a month younger than your dd.
    @NovBaby1112: glad to hear your lo is doing better on formula. I can't imagine doing an elimination diet like that. Huge props to you for trying!
    I'm with you my lo does not want to sleep on her own. We've tried a bunch of stuff. She's been like a gremlin the past week and a half. Fingers crossed once she gets used to the leaps she goes back to sleeping well.

Anyone else who's ebf have lo go forever between poops? She finally went this morning but it was a week. I tried to be excited about less dirty diapers but instead was paranoid she was never going to go again.

Hope everyone is doing well. Fingers crossed sleep gets better for all of us!

21. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@2littlepumpkins: @hilsy85: oh, 2x was glorious and she and i went right to bed! the couple weeks before that was anywhere from 2-4 times and up for 45-1 fussing around. so i'll take 2x!

@Mrs. Pickle: DD2 doesn't roll much at all, but she pushes herself forward with her legs/arms. so weird!

22. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

Our sleep has not been great. She's waking up at least twice a night, sometimes a lot more. I haven't done great at implementing an earlier bedtime but she generally falls asleep in the living room around 8ish then bottle at 10 when I go to bed. I also haven't moved her to her room yet because she wakes up so much, it's just easier. The one good thing about her sleep is that, in general, she's pretty good at putting herself to sleep.

She also rolls and moves around on her back but not so much movement on her tummy yet.

On Friday we go to get her fitted for her helmet/cranial band. It'll take a couple of weeks to come in and then we'll have it painted. I'm not sure yet how long she'll have to wear it but the goal is for her to be able to stop wearing it before the hottest part of the summer.

23. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

This is going to sound pathetic - I'm jealous of you moms who have 2-3 wake ups. LO is good going down at 9 but he's still up every 2 hours to eat (or more often during a spurt), and eats that way around the clock. 4 month checkup on Monday and the dr said we will probably start cereal/oatmeal this month, hopefully resulting in 3-4 hour sleep sprints instead of 1-2.

24. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: Happy for you that sleep is going well! Totally jealous, but happy nonetheless. I'm trying to get ds to sleep no paci and on his own, but it's resulted in a lot of crying. I never leave him to cry on his own, which probably makes him cry more, but at least I'm able to be responsive. I think he will catch on and if not we'll go back to the paci. But I think I created this clutch because I give him pacis in the motn to keep him from waking up dd. As for your question, my lo is definitely NOT a mover. He just started rolling belly to back consistently and is so proud of himself, haha! You and your dh are going to need to get on that babyproofing soon!

@NovBaby1112: The helmet actually is starting to work! His head was more triangular from the top and pretty much completely flat, but now he has a little roundness at the bottom in the back, and more roundness on top. If he had started out at this point I might not think he needed the helmet. I considered quitting but I think we will stick with it! He doesn't seem too bothered by it; thankfully it's only another 4-6 or so weeks!

@hilsy85: No solids for us either. Our handout at the four month visit said we could start but I remember with dd she said to wait until six months. Unfortunately that was a dual appointment (sick for dd, four month for ds) so we didn't get to talk much. With him in the helmet sometimes he gets sweaty and I figure he can use all the hydration he can get so I'm in no rush. Also I don't think his tummy is ready yet.

@MamaBear87: Hopefully you're just in a short regression!

@birdofafeather: I see. Hope things get better for all of us! Our good nights look to be a fluke. Could be that he got his shots, could be nothing, but he was up 6-7 times last night. Boo. This too shall pass right?

@BelugaBean: Good luck with the helmet! My son took to it within a couple days for the most part, although I guess I can't totally eliminate it as the cause of our crap sleep. We didn't get ours painted. I keep wanting to decorate it and then keep putting it off! So cool that she's rolling around! I did find that ds sleeps better in his own room, I guess we are too loud for him now.

@babycanuck: Yep, right there with ya. We do one long stretch (right now for me and I should be getting work done!) for five hours and he might wake up once or twice during it, and then hourly the rest of the night. But I figure most babies regress at some point. Dd went through ups and downs even though she sttn really early. It'll get better!

25. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

Is anyone else's LO experiencing what seems like separation anxiety? I read that it could just be that baby likes the specific way a specific person comforts them, but it's like every time I walk away he cries (and even when other people walk away like his sister.) He seems to be showing a definite mommy preference as well. Pick him up and he's generally happy even on days like today where he's running a fever from his shots. I do not let him cry it out but sometimes I do talk to him without going over to him if I'm in the middle of doing something else (not for long, but things like getting his sister a drink, or quickly throwing some dishes in the dishwasher.) He will also often be happy to continue playing on the floor if I come back and just sit next to him or put a hand on him.

26. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@babycanuck: poor mama! is weight gain ok? That feeding schedule seems excessive at this age, and completely exhausting!...have you tried pumping and giving a bottle to see how much LO is taking?

@BelugaBean: I hope the time in her helmet passes quickly!

@2littlepumpkins: glad that his helmet seems to be helping! no separation anxiety yet...when she's fussy she does seems to be happiest with me, but not markedly so.

27. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@MamaBear87: it was tough but I'm glad it's over now! Yea I'm hoping by like 6 months we will wean off paci and he will go to sleep on own, we'll see...

@BelugaBean: hope the helmet goes well and she won't have to wear it too long!

@babycanuck: Awwww I'm sorry, that sounds rough! have you tried anything to stretch him longer between feeds- offering paci, rocking, etc?

@2littlepumpkins: that's awesome he is doing so well in the helmet and it's making such a difference!! Hope the rest of the time goes quickly! You'll have to let me know how the paci weaning is going, our LOs sound similar with their addiction!!

@2littlepumpkins: ugh today he was super clingy and would only let me hold him, he's definitely a mamas boy but today was especially bad, I could barely put him down all day! At least he took nice long naps for me today, needed the break

28. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

Have my first night away from both girls tonight and I'm pumped to sleep! Kinda hoping DH has a little bit of a struggle but also not a disaster because I want him to get an idea of what I deal with daily when he's on shift for 24 hours but also want him to get a confidence boost because I think he's been feeling not as in tune with baby care for DD2 as he was with DD1.

29. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@birdofafeather: so jealous!! And totally get wanting DH to "get" it...I hope they give him a tiny bit of a hard time but mostly I hope you sleep a ridiculous amount and feel refreshed tomorrow!

30. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@NovBaby1112: what's a long nap? Lately 45 mins is pretty darn long here. I'm glad this is happening with my second though because with my first I had PPD and couldn't have handled this with the sleep and the clingy fussiness!

@birdofafeather: Did your dh work a more 9-5 type job with lo1? It happens with shift work kinds of jobs & it can be tough! Hope you have a good night of sleep!

31. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@NovBaby1112: also do you ever let him cry and for how long? As I said sometimes I'm just busy with lo1 or in the middle of something and I just can't get to him right away. I wonder of that is making it worse.

32. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@birdofafeather: nice!!! Enjoy the sleep!

@2littlepumpkins: he was taking 45 minute naps the last couple of weeks but hopefully they seem to be lengthening again to 1.5-2 hours. I increased his awake time to 2 hours so I think that's helping. Yea sometimes I do let him cry but not intentionally- like if LO1 is giving me a hard time or if she has an accident or what not. I've never tried just putting him in his crib though without paci and letting him fuss/cry to see if he can sleep without it, but I'm going to start a little bit

33. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@birdofafeather: lucky you!!! Hope you had a great sleep

@2littlepumpkins: j had a HUGE mommy preference for about a month. It kind of happened accidentally, I defaulted to doing everything with/for her since our toddler wanted to spend time with her daddy when he got home from work. So J wasn't used to having anyone else care for her. She would bawl if I left the room, not let anyone else give her her bottle or put her to sleep. So the past few weeks we've made a conscious effort to have DH take a more active role with her. Or if someone comes over to visit I immediately hand her over and give said visitor a bottle. It has helped a lot!

I just got back from visiting my sister. Flying solo with J wasn't as bad as I thought and she really was an angel considering we had 14 hour travel days. The 4 hour time change was a bit rough on both of us but we survived.

When I got home i decided to sleep&nap train ...she was STTN generally fine but needed a bottle/swaddle to fall asleep so I figured now is as good as time as any. first night was about 40 mins of on/off crying with me going in to do checks. Every day has gotten better and today (day 3) was no crying at all! I couldn't believe it because this kid usually needs a whole Broadway show to get her to fall asleep. I'm sure there will be setbacks but so far I'm really thrilled it's been so easy. FX it sticks!

34. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Charm54: that's awesome it went so smoothly!! You inspired me to do some light sleep training with C and it went really well today!! First nap he fussed on an off for an hour, so I scraped that nap and tried again 30 minutes later. He went right to sleep then. Second nap he also just went right to sleep, I was in shock! He has been totally paci dependent since birth, so I was prepared for a huge battle, but so far it is going well. Hoping tonight goes good too. I'm def not expecting him to STTN bc he never has, but I would love to go from 2 night feeds to 1, and not have to go replace paci 1 million times!

35. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

ohmygosh you guys I am in total shock that this whole paci weaning thing has been so easy so far! DS went down easily without it last night and during the night just woke at 12:30am and 5am for a bottle and went right back to bed. I am very surprised, but glad I decided to do it at this age before he remembers it exists.

36. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@NovBaby1112: that is AWESOME!!! I'm so
    happy for you!

With my older DD I waited longer to nap train and it was definitely more difficult. I too am shocked at how easy it has been with J! She has gone down awake for every nap and bedtime and slept awesome since we started.

Yay for sleeping babies!

37. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

@NovBaby1112: @hilsy85:

So at his four month appointment growth was still great - he's 69 cm long and 16.5 lbs (early last week). I started on cereal 3x daily and daytime nursing has slowed significantly, but nighttime wake ups were still really bad. This week we are both sick with colds and the hourly/two hour wake ups have been so hard on me that I bought formula to try just before bed.

Night 1 - no go. I think it was the nipple being slow flow frustrating him, so I nursed him and we woke hourly to feed.

Night 2 - different bottle, different nipple, still slow flow...he only took 10 ml or so but HE SLEPT - only woke once during the night to feed. THANK GOODNESS!

I bought some medium flow nipples for the two different bottles I have, I have no idea which to try but I'll try same bottle that worked last night and see if he will take some more. I had a bit of guilt and I don't know why - if it helps us both so be it, night time formula bottle it is!

eta - I def think he just isn't taking enough in but i don't know how to keep him on longer. stripping him doesn't work and I can't force feed

38. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@babycanuck: that's awesome you found something that's working! I can't imagine hourly wakeups, so if the formula helps, why not??!

DS was 5 months yesterday! Time is seriously flying. I took him to the ped today because I've been finding blood in his poop again, ugh!!, but his dr thinks it might just be leftover inflammation/irritation and not the formula. Plus he gained 2 pounds since his 4 month appt. so I was really happy to hear that!!

Question- DS is doing really good going to sleep on his own now for naps and night, but his naps are so freaking short without his paci, like 30 mins!! He will sleep for another hour or two if I give him paci- do you think it's confusing if he gets it for naps but not nighttime??

How is everyone's else's LO's doing?? Working on anything exciting?? I can't wait for him to be able to sit up on his own, I think he's close, but maybe still a month away....

39. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@babycanuck: totally do the formula if it helps with sleep! No guilt necessary

@NovBaby1112: that's aweseome that paci weaning went so well!! I think the 30 minute nap is actually really normal--it's one sleep cycle. C normally naps like 2 hours in the morning but the one time I tried her unswaddled she also only slept 30 min. So I definitely think it's the sleep crutches that help them get into the next sleep cycle...I remember it was the same way with LO1, and his naps just lengthened gradually over time. That being said, I know someone who only uses the paci for naps, and it hasn't caused an issue for her LO at night!
    Also, sorry about the blood in his poop, but it sounds like he is eating well and gaining well so hopefully like you said, it is just leftover blood!

I am really wishing we had a 3bdrm apt right about now...I really need to sleep train Claire/let her fuss a little at night so she can put herself to sleep in the MOTN, but I am so scared of waking up LO1. Last night was terrible--DD would not stay asleep, and she did wake up LO1 with crying So then it took him forever to go back to sleep, and I eventually just brought DD into my bed. Ugh! I think I know what our issue is--I nurse her almost to sleep at night, and I really need to do it earlier in our bedtime routine. Going to try that tomorrow!

Other than that, C is almost rolling from belly to back (much earlier than LO1 I think!), and has laughed a few times, only at LO1's antics She seems like she is trying to sit up when she is lying down on her back, and can sit up if I support her hips.

In other news, DH and I may be facing a huge move cross country and a huge change of job for him--he may be going back to school. I am kind of freaking out about it--mostly about how I handle being in a city where I know no one, leaving behind all my friends/family...eek..

40. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@hilsy85: oh wow, that's a huge move!! it's probably stressful/exciting/sad all at the same time. How likely is the move? Is it long term or just temporary? If it's just something temporary for DH to go to school, it might be a nice change! But I can only imagine how stressful it must be trying to plan something like that esp with 2 kids...I'm sure it will all work out though! Hugs!!
    Yea, sleep training while they are sharing a room would def be tough!! I'm sure my LO would wake up too- hmmm I wonder what else you could try. Would is be easier if you sleep trained her in your room?? But I think you mentioned the crib wouldn't fit. But yea, maybe start by feeding her earlier in your bedtime routine...I remember having that issue with DD

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee