Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 moms!

1. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

So I had an interesting visit to the dr today. There was an accident blocking traffic and the truck involved was transporting cows. So as I finally drove past it there were a bunch of police officers trying to push a cow back into a truck.

And after I scheduled my next visit the fire alarm went off so they were making everyone leave the building.

In between all that I found out I'm still not dialated at all. So I have another appointment and us next week to check fluid level. Then if I go that far I have an induction scheduled for the 24th.

2. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@Miss Ariel: crazy day. Hope something happens soon for you.

3. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

We welcomed Aster Caroline at 10:26 am this morning after 22 hours of labor, 21.75 hours of which was back labor. All are doing well and we are so thrilled that she is here.

4. daniellemybelle

cantaloupe / 6669 posts

@avivoca: I love her

5. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@avivoca: Welcome, baby A! So happy for you all.

6. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@Miss Ariel: Whoa! Hoping it's not too long for you now.

@avivoca: SO THRILLED FOR YOU! Aren't they always worth the wait, the little stinkers?

7. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@avivoca: congrats!!!!

8. cnidaria

cherry / 128 posts

@avivoca: Congrats!

9. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

I am sick of looking at my boobs. #thatisall

10. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@jaguar: Seriously. All I see are my boobs and trying to get little Miss to latch.

11. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@avivoca: YES. That and everything smelling vaguely of breast milk. I'm a mess!!

12. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

You October Mamas sure make beautiful babies!!!!
    Can't wait to join you all!!!!!
    I have an apt today 3 days after due date but my original.date was the 16th so I guess I am not late yet?! Who knows!!!?
    Can't wait to join you ladies on the other side!
    On that note my anxiety about leaving G for a few days is sky high, just want to get it over with anad bring AJ home to her too!
    I think I have so much anxiety because we truly still.don't have a set plan! I know I can call my mom MOTN but she still has my sister toto get to school so then MIL would.need to come, no one knows exactly where her sitter is, I've offered to show them by they just blow it off, so it makes me nervous! I know G will be just fine, I just wish they understood my anxiety and would just do some tiny things that would makes me feel better!

13. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: I had so much anxiety too. H ended up going to my parent's house because my mom couldn't drive that far and stay. It's not what we wanted by it ended up being okay and she had a lovely two days with Nana and Grandpa.

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@avivoca: Thanks for that, I know it is mostly my fears, G loves all grandma's and Aunties!!!!!!

15. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@FaithFertility: I totally get the anxiety, but people will step up and be there when it is go time. Hope you have a good appointment.

16. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

Popping my head in from November to say hi - I'm being induced early (this Saturday, October 15), and am thinking I should introduce myself since in terms of milestones/new baby chat, I may end up being more on track with other October babies.

This is my third baby (and my third girl!)- she'll be joining big sisters who are four and almost two and a half years old. I'm being induced because starting at my anatomy scan, the baby was measuring behind by a few weeks. I've had to go for regular growth monitoring, and at 35 weeks my doctors decided her growth had slowed to the point that they'd be more comfortable getting her out as soon as I hit 37 weeks. Amnio showed no genetic abnormalities, and my current twice weekly scans still indicate that everything is ok, so we've got our fingers crossed for a healthy little peanut (hopefully right around the 5 lb mark).

Looking forward to chatting all things babyvwith you ladies in the coming months!

17. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@PinkElephant: welcome! I'm also having my third girl (DD1 is almost 4 and DD2 is 20 months). Hoping for a smooth induction for you on Saturday.

18. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@PinkElephant: Welcome!

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@PinkElephant: Welcome!!!!!

20. snowjewelz

wonderful kiwi / 23653 posts

@FaithFertility: I'm just popping in to stalk, but I feel you! It's just stressful b/c you don't really know when the "plan" has to kick in depending on what happens... And I had never been away from K overnight at all! As much as I don't want to get induced again, that actually makes it so much easier to plan lol! I have ants in my pants waiting for you

21. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@snowjewelz: Awww thanks! I know it is hard to leave them!

Well nothing to report from my appointment
    She also didn't want to do an internal check due to me being GBS+ since I have zero other symptoms, which I am ok with!
    I cried on the way home, I just want to birth him, hold him and become a family of 4, didn't realize how emotional I am over all of this!

I go back on the 20th If he isn't here and she said we will do an u/s and NST then and discuss induction based on that, I am really hoping he comes on his own!

22. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@FaithFertility: Aw, sorry you didn't really get much news. Remind me what happened with G? You were a little late, right?

23. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

So today's officially my due date and still nothing. Although with dd I did go into labor on my due date so that's still a possibility.

Dh did go to the grocery store and I asked him to pick up some pineapple. Then an hour later our department had an edible arrangement delivered so I had several slices of pineapple from that. Ha!

24. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@PinkElephant: welcome!!

25. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Thinking of our currently due mamas. I can't wait to hear about your little ones arriving soon!

I can't believe Claire was born TWO WEEKS AGO. It feels like yesterday, but also forever, at the same time. I'm already sad at how fast this is going.

26. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@FaithFertility: I predict that you will schedule that appointment and then he will come. That's what happened to me!

27. TapDancer

cherry / 246 posts

Still playing the waiting game over here at almost 39 weeks. No idea if there's any progress because I haven't had any cervical checks (it's just as well, I think they'd just get my hopes up), but I certainly FEEL a lot of progress. Today was an especially rough day - woke up at 2am (and didn't go back to sleep) with the worst lower back and pelvic pain I've ever had, accompanied by cramping, sweating, etc. As a FTM I have no idea what to expect, but I definitely thought it might be the start of labor. By Noon things had calmed down, however. Sigh. Now I'm just plopped on the couch trying to rest! Man, it's true what they say about the very end!

Cant believe we've already seen so many October babies yet so many more left to go! Maybe this weekend will be an exciting one for the board!

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@mfa_lady: Yep 3 days! I had zero signs with her and woke at 1 a.m. rolled.over in water...... lol

29. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

@FaithFertility: I agree with the others - I went into labor literally HOURS after my doctor booked an induction date for DD2. It's like she knew we were scheduling her eviction.

30. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

@TapDancer: Full moon this weekend - I predict lots of LOs from both here and the earlier ladies on the November board!

31. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

32. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@Amorini: yeah!!! Congrats!

33. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@Amorini: YAY! So happy to see this update. Congrats!

34. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Amorini: A boy! The sweetest! Congratulations mama x

35. TFrances

apricot / 286 posts

@Amorini: Yeah! congrats!

36. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@Amorini: Congratulations!

37. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@Amorini: Congrats!!! So excited HE is here!

38. thepicklemonster

apricot / 271 posts

@Amorini: yay! So cute!!! Can't wait for deets

39. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@Amorini: Congratulations on your SON!!!!

40. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Amorini: Beautiful!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee