1/15: Honeydew - saw heartbeat!
    1/18: EmsMems
    1/21: MrsH
    1/23: AmandaLynn
    1/24: CavalierKCs
    1/24: PinkPeony921 - saw heartbeat!
    1/25: Lil Owl
    1/26: Navy_Mommy
    1/26: AbbyDabbyDoodleBug - Saw Heartbeat!
    1/30: Sugar.Biscuit

Next Appointments

6/11: Wahine08
    6/12: CreativeMomma15, SuziMo, CavalierKCs, Sugar.Biscuit
    6/17: Lil Owl
    6/19: MrsH
    6/25: AmandaLynn
    6/26: MamaBehr
    6/27: Honeydew
    6/28: Emsmems
    7/1: PinkPeony921
    7/11: AbbyDabbyDoodleBug

2. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

My next appointment isn't till July 3rd. :'( I just wish I knew everything was ok. I'm so afraid I'll get there and there won't be a baby, that all my symptoms will have been in my head.

3. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Navy_Mommy: Try not to think like that =( I know it's hard but you really have to stay positive or else you won't enjoy any of it AND feel nasty first trimester symptoms as well! You should try calling again. It's really not cool to make you wait that long!

4. deannab1

grape / 89 posts

Add me to the list of January mamas. Thought I'd be February, but turns out my due date is January 31st! Next appt. is July 15th.

5. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

We scheduled our NT scan. Initially, we were reluctant to do it, but since we live so far from our family, we figured it would be best to have all of the information possible (to plan accordingly). Anyone else doing an NT scan? Also, it's silly, but we figured it was a chance to see our baby again before 20 weeks, and we are excited!

6. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Emsmems: I saw the heartbeat on my 5/30 appt =) I have an appointment today at 4:30pst and I'm so anxious! It should be our actual dating scan.

@VEGMAMA: We do plan on having our First Tri screening around 12 weeks I think.

I think because of my previous loss, my OB is being extra considerate about checking up on my progress during the first tri which I'm very, very grateful for!

7. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@VEGMAMA: we are.

Anyone doing the CF test? We have no history so thinking we probably won't.

8. Mrs. Garland

blogger / apricot / 378 posts

@Navy_Mommy: I'm with you! My first real appointment isn't until the 25th and it's killing me! I just try to ignore it and focus on all of the symptoms that are reminding me that I'm DEFINITELY pregnant, haha

@deannab1: Congrats! And welcome

9. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@VEGMAMA: we are doing the NT scan just for a look at baby too!! Selfish but insurance will cover it, so why not?

@MrsH: we are doing the CF test. One of my best friends has CF, so I know what it entails, but I just want to know if we have that chance (won't change anything except mentally preparing). 1 in 30 are a carrier!

10. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Emsmems: wow I didn't realize that.

Have you guys had trouble figuring out whether insurance will cover the tests? I need to call about it this afternoon.

11. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@MrsH: I called and Kaiser covers all the prenatal screening tests.

We're just doing NT to see baby too. I don't plan on doing anything more, if it's not needed because it wouldn't change our outcome either.

12. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

My appointment yesterday went really well! I measured at exactly 9 weeks which puts me at my original due date (I'm repeating this from the symptoms thread but realized this is the appt thread, haha.

Baby looked like a little gummy bear! Heart rate was good. They didn't measure it but DH recorded it and I calculated about 150bpm. I'm so glad to be in week 9, even though that's only an increase of 4 days- 4 days during the first trimester is a lot haha. I'm ready to get to the second!!

My next appointment is with a midwife/nurse and we review the whole prenatal process as well as begin my first trimester screening (I think just bloodwork) I'll be about 11weeks.

@CreativeMomma15 @SuziMo @CavalierKCs @Sugar.Biscuit

Hope your appts go well today!!

This appointment is 6/21. My next OB appt is when I'm closer to 16w, July 30th.

13. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

My labs came back great! She said my HCG was threw the roof (I think she said over 1,000) & my progesterone was at 25 (which she said is good) & to continue taking my supplement.

I seriously had to pull over and cry while I was talking to the nurse. (I'm so glad this didn't happen while I was at the gym, that would have been embarrassing!) I go back in two weeks for more labs. She said to try and get an appointment set for July 5th so we can hear the heart beat. We plan on telling DH's family that weekend so it will be perfect timing.

I am seriously over the moon right now. I have been feeling so good the last week I was terrified something was wrong.

14. Suzimo

cherry / 132 posts

My appointment went great today. Measuring 9 weeks as I thought and we got to see the heart beat, didn't hear it. I was crying the whole time. Hope everyone else's appointments went well today.

15. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

Appointment went great today, basic education info and all that jazz, talked about a repeat c-section vs vbac and the best part of all.... Heard the heartbeat!!! It was so comforting to hear! It took a little while to find because the baby was moving around a lot which was also funny to hear too. We have an ultrasound next Wednesday to confirm a due date and I am so excited to see our little one! Glad to hear your appointments went well too @Sugar.Biscuit @Suzimo and @wahine08!

16. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: I'm so happy to hear your numbers came back good!! =)

@Suzimo: I cried too!! It really hit home for me when I saw the heartbeat. Glad your appt went well!!

@creativemomma15: Yay! Glad all is well!! Do you think you'll want to do a repeat c-section? Or will you try vbac?

17. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

@wahine08 That's fantastic news!!!

@suzimo Great news!

@sugar.biscuit Awesome!!! It's always nice to get that kind of reassurance

@creativemomma15 That's so cool that you got to hear the heartbeat without an ultrasound! I'm curious too, VBAC or repeat c-section?

We are starting to get close to second trimester!!

18. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@wahine08: @MamaBehr: I think I would like to try for a Vbac... I had a c section with DS because he s breech, but my water broke at 36 weeks and I was fully dialated in 4 hours! The crnp told me that I should be a perfect candidate. DH is supportive so we will see. Our next appt is with one of the OBs to discuss it more because then we can schedule appointments with who we want as far as an OB for a c section or a mix of midwife and OB to plan for a Vbac... So many things to think about!

19. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@MamaBehr: 2ND TRIMESTER ahhh I cannot wait!!! 9w3d for me!

@creativemomma15: Hope it works out for you and the VBAC! That'd be great to have BOTH experiences under your belt! (no pun intended, haha)

20. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

5 more days and I get to go to the doctor!!!

21. cavalierkcs

cherry / 157 posts

Had my first appointment on Wednesday... I had a transvaginal ultrasound and the doctor seemed slightly concerned because it didn't look like everything was progressing as much as it should be at 7 and a half weeks (i.e. size and lack of heartbeat).

That was disappointing and then today I woke up to blood. I called the doctor & thry wanted to see me right away. He told me I'm still pregnant and didn't want to be pessimistic but it looks like there is a 70-80% chance I'll miscarry.

We're devastated and just hoping for the best. Hopefully this turns around.

22. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@cavalierkcs: oh no :(. I'm so sorry! Prayers/good vibes (whichever you believe in) coming your way!

23. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@cavalierkcs: good thoughts your way.

24. Mrs. Garland

@cavalierkcs: Oh no, I'm so sorry! Hoping things turn around for you!!

25. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@cavalierkcs: Sending prayers your way.

26. cavalierkcs

cherry / 157 posts

@Emsmems: @MrsH: @amandalynn: @Sugar.Biscuit: Thanks so much everyone. Trying to stay positive.

27. Suzimo

cherry / 132 posts

@cavalierkcs: sending hugs and prayers your way.

28. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

@cavalierkcs I'm so sorry... good thoughts and prayers to you.

29. cavalierkcs

cherry / 157 posts

@Suzimo: @MamaBehr: thank you!

Just wanted to let you all know I officially miscarried today. It was an awful experience. I know that it happened because something was wrong and nature knew it wasn't meant to be.

I haven't been too active on here yet but just wanted to thank everyone for their support. Wishing you all the happiest and healthiest 9 months!!

30. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@cavalierkcs: I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs & prayers.

31. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@cavalierkcs: sorry lady. If you need to talk feel free to message me. Losing our last pregnancy at ten weeks was really tough and HB was a wealth of support.

32. Mrs. Garland

@cavalierkcs: Oh, I'm so sorry.

33. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@cavalierkcs: I'm so sorry! Hugs to you.

34. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

@cavalierkcs: Thinking of you! Wishing you a healthy recovery (both physically and emotionally). You have all of our support! Sending hugs.

35. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

@Emsmems: Our next appointments are 6/20, and 7/1 (NT scan). We heard baby's heartbeat today at 10w6d (a little nugget of hope for anyone who is hoping to hear before 12 weeks).

Sending lots of hugs & encouragement to you mamas!

36. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

@cavalierkcs - hugs to you. So sorry to hear. My thoughts are with you.

37. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

@cavalierkcs I'm so sorry for you loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

38. Lindsay05

pomegranate / 3759 posts

@cavalierkcs: so sorry to hear I hope you are feeling ok

39. Suzimo

cherry / 132 posts

@cavalierkcs: I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs.

40. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@cavalierkcs: I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee