Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2013 Mamas

1. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: I feel like we're the only 2 left. Nothing happening here either. And I'm still comfy but I wanna meet this baby so badly! My mom is here and she's crackin the whip to get our house in order... it's exhausting me! Take some time to relax mama! Soon enough you'll have 3 little ones!

2. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@Ash: I know, *3*! I still can hardly believe it!

3. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: I bet! I can't imagine but it's gonna be so much fun! And they'll be the best helpers!

4. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

One, hopefully, last belly shot, in honor of reaching my estimated date of confinement (it cracks me up that some doctors' paperwork still use this term), baha. Excuse the dim, Midwestern farmhouse basement.

5. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: lookin good! I'm gonna miss my bump... but I'm sure it's not going away any time soon.

6. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Anyone thinking about 1st Christmas pictures yet? (And yes this is what I did today instead of preparing for tomorrow)

7. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@FarmWifeGina: you look fantastic!

8. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@FarmWifeGina: For some reason I thought you were due a few weeks ago Looking good! Can't wait to see if my highly scientific hunch about Cricket's sex is right

9. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: Oh my gosh, how cute! Jealous!

I have my 40 week appt today which I'm pretty excited for! Dh has picked today as baby's bday - he's so sure of himself, he shaved! My guess is the 27th. Maybe I'll shave too!

10. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Ash: thanks. Oh that's hilarious! Maybe we will both be having babies in the next 24 hours

11. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: today doesn't seem too promising but you never know!

12. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@anbanan15: Good luck tonight!

13. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: hope all goes well tonight! Can't wait for updates!

Well my appt was disappointing... No change since my 38wk check. Baby is low but still 1.5cm. *sigh* she was really rough though so maybe that will trigger something.

14. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@anbanan15: thinking of you!

@Ash: Sorry to hear it was disappointing today. Here's hoping for big changes in the coming days.

15. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@sweetooth: I just got my hopes up because I thought for sure something would've happened in 2 weeks. It's okay though. I'm totally bleeding though so I'm wondering if maybe she stripped my membranes.

16. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@Ash: Aww soon! 1.5 cm and a low baby is father than I am (if that makes you feel better).

@Ash: @shellio: @sweetooth: Thanks ladies! Getting ready to head to class soon DS had a dentist appointment this morning and the dentist couldn't believe I was there or how calm I was. Not going to lie, I'm getting a little emotional that I only have a little time left with just DS before I have to leave (like 30 min) and am saddened by how I spent the entire last day with him running errands and going to appointments On the plus side he keeps talking about his "baby sister".

17. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@anbanan15: your end is in sight though. I have mixed emotions about only being 1.5 still. I love being pregnant but I'm so ready to meet this little one.
    How sweet is your ds! I still can't believe you're heading in for your induction tonight (AND going to class beforehand). I'm super excited for you! Keep your chin up... Your little man still got to spend time with mommy.

18. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@anbanan15: good luck!
    @ash: I was still 1.5 on Monday last week and then had Jack Sunday...not what you wanted to hear, I am sure!

19. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@Mrs. J: lol doesn't bother me... I just had it in my head I'd be further along. I've always thought they have my dates wrong and this is making me think it even more. They'll only let me go to 41 weeks though.

20. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Ash: you could very quickly get going...I hope so for you!!

21. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@Mrs. J: Thanks! I'm just getting antsy... As you can relate!

22. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@Ash: Oh, it will be soon, try not to stress! Last time I checked, last week in the shower, I couldn't even reach my cervix, so that tells me it's probably still pretty posterior. Or, at least, it was as of last week. Not sure if I want to check again or not. Lol.

23. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: well after my news today, I wouldn't encourage you to check again lol!

24. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@Ash: Baha, and this is why I just don't get checked. Although, I'm rather curious to see if I can even reach it yet. I have a friend who was able to touch her babies' heads in the last weeks of her pregnancies.

25. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

Sitting in my room in triage waiting for someone to address me...don't they know I'm trying to have a baby here?! haha DH and I are a nervous giddy!

26. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@anbanan15: good luck!!

27. DigAPony

pear / 1787 posts

28. ChitownRo

clementine / 948 posts

Sorry to be delinquent. The castor oil worked, went into labor Monday 11/18 afternoon. Had Oliver Henry (we were team green and so shocked) at 2:43 p on 11/19. Will eventually post a birth story. Finally being discharged tomorrow. Ready to leave the hospital, that's for sure. Here are two pics

29. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@ChitownRo: congratulations! Love his name and his full head of hair. Your family of three is beautiful!

30. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@anbanan15: you've hopefully made it way past triage by now. Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to hear the news!

31. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@ChitownRo: Congrats on your little man! He looks like his daddy!

Thanks everyone. Apparently I have been having contractions since I got here and quite a few, but I can't feel any of them. As far as I know no progress, but I haven't seen my midwife since I arrived.

32. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

Are you able to get any rest while you wait to see your midwife? Enjoy the ice chips!

33. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@ChitownRo: congrats!! Isn't finding out after waiting so long an awesome feeling?
    @anbanan15: thinking of you!

34. anbanan15

grapefruit / 4681 posts

@sweetooth: She just came in and broke my waters. She is a actually letting me eat so I'm waiting on breakfast

@Mrs. J: thanks!

35. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: I'm not gonna enable you

@ChitownRo: congratulations! Oliver is a spitting image of daddy! Great family pic - you look fabulous!

@anbanan15: so not only am I antsy for our own little one to arrive but now I'm antsy for you! Come on baby! Enjoy your breakfast!

36. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

So I think I just lost my mucous plug. Hoping baby is thinking about joining the world! Fx!

37. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@Ash: WHOOT! Maybe! Although I just might cry if you go before me. I lost a chunk of plug last week and another chunk on Monday and nothing since. Waaaah!

@ChitownRo: Beautiful! Congratulations!

@anbanan15: Enjoy breakfast and then go forth and birth!

38. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: Waaaah! Maybe we'll go at the same time so then neither of us will feel bad. Lol!

39. FarmWifeGina

pear / 1571 posts

@Ash: I honestly should have a better attitude. I know what so say to anyone else when they go past their due dates, but I'm annoyed just to be sitting here. I think part of it is that I was so panicked about not getting my last wedding edited before baby and I was SURE I would barely get it done and then I got it done a little sooner then expected and my house is decently clean and ready and I'm like, now what? I should be getting out and doing fun stuff, but I have to make the fuel in my vehicle last until the end of the month, so that pretty much cuts out going anywhere. Although, we actually got Catching Fire in our local theater really quick (usually it takes 4-6 weeks after the movie has been released everywhere else until our community-supported theater gets it), so maybe my SIL and I will go see it tonight. That's only a quarter tank of fuel, lol.

40. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@FarmWifeGina: well making plans will be sure to put you into labor! Chin up. Cricket just doesn't want me to be the last one so he/she is waiting for our little one to make the first move.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee