Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2016 moms!

1. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@Goldengirl: I'm supposed to be 8 weeks. I'm very regular so it's not likely that I'm that off. Her exact words were "I should definitely see something in a sac this large."

2. PinkElephant

grapefruit / 4584 posts

@narwhal: @plainpistachio: sharing birthdays with babies is fun! DD1 was born on my bday, even though she was more than 3 wks early!!

@Mrs. Sunshine: I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope you gets some answers soon.

3. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: i'm so sorry!

4. LatteLove

apricot / 441 posts

@dragonsword: It's only 10am (and I got 8.5 hours of sleep last night) but I feel like a zombie at work. I did have coffee which is helping a little but I think in the next few days coffee is going to start sounding gross to me (I couldn't drink it from 6-16 weeks with my first!) Which is a bummer when I'm SO tired! Nausea started more consistently for me yesterday, 6 weeks on the dot. UGH.

5. Goldengirl

kiwi / 566 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I'm really sorry

6. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I'm so sorry, just saw your other post. I also went through this in October and that time my sac was empty at 7.5w, then at 8.5w there was a heart beat but measuring 6w and at 10w it was completely empty again. That was even worse for me cause I had some false hope in there. I don't want to give you false hope but since I'm going through the same thing I have been reading lots of stories and have found positive outcomes for empty sacs in weeks 6-8. I know that in the majority of cases it doesn't turn out well. While, I still cling to a slight sliver of hope, I'm also in the mindset that I hope I just have a natural miscarriage this time so I don't have to deal with misoprostol again or a D&C. I wish there weren't so many of is going through this. Hugs to you. I wish you all the best this week while you wait for a definitive answer. Hug your LOs close and lean on your DH for support.

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I'm really sorry

8. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I'm really sorry. Thinking of you

9. Mrs. Sunshine

Thank you everyone.

@delight: I know there is a chance that everything is still okay but I don't want to bet on that. My DH is so wonderful, he left work early to come hang out with us at home today. I've never experienced a loss before so I really don't know what I'm hoping to have happen.

10. Mrs. Marshmallow

blogger / apricot / 389 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I'm so sorry to hear the scan didn't go well. Thinking of you!

11. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I know how you feel. I'm
    Not betting on it either but it's just kinda easier going through the motions and getting through the days when there is still a chance. I'm glad DH has come home early to be with you. I cried for two days straight after my scan. I'm sorry you're going through this.

12. Mrs. Marshmallow

@delight: Is your scan this week? I've been thinking of you also. I'm holding out hope

My uterus is quite tilted, and the tech had to move the wand around quite a bit (internal) to find the babe snuggled way up in the corner.

13. kes18

apricot / 485 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: so sorry to hear this

14. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@narwhal: I have a very tilted uterus. When I had my HCG and hysteroscopy he had to clamp my cervix in order to get the camera into my uterus. Ouchy. My scan is Thursday afternoon. Thanks for thinking of me!

Also when I had my scan a couple weeks ago, he didn't look long. I could clearly see an empty sac but I wonder if it was the angle? It was like 5 seconds long.

15. Mrs. Marshmallow

@delight: Hmm.. maybe that might have something to do with it then? She seriously had to yank and pull down, it looked empty in there otherwise. When she showed us the screen (she brought my husband in after she found the heartbeat and did measurement) the sac looked empty and then she pushed way down and that's when you could see the baby up in the top. Sending you all of the good vibes for a better tech and that this little babe is in there and growing strong

16. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@narwhal: it is going to be the same Doctor. My fertility doctor does my scans so it's not just a tech. That's why I am worried he knew what he was doing and it was really empty. But everyone can make errors and it was still somewhat early. I was only measuring 6.5 weeks. We shall see in a few days. I am definitely going to remind him of my tilted uterus and ask him to take a long, hard look!!

17. Mrs. Marshmallow

@delight: I'll be thinking of you on Thursday!

18. rara0614

pea / 11 posts

@delight: My next appointment is Thursday as well. I'll be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you!

19. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@delight: I haven't been around much lately, but I am just so sorry. Holding out hope for you, but mostly hoping you find peace

@Mrs. Sunshine: same to you, dear. I am so sorry for your loss

20. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@rara0614: good luck at for appointment too!
    @narwhal: thank you so much. It's so nice to have so many cheerleaders!
    @LovelyPlum: thanks lady. You're always such a good support. I don't know how I'll pick myself up if it still shows an empty sac but I've gotten through it before so I suppose I will again. Thanks for the thoughts.

21. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

I guess I'll join

EDD: November 30th

How far along: 5w

First child? 2nd! I have a 17 month old daughter named Emaline

First doctor appointment: not until May 10th!

Any symptoms so far? I'm exhausted! I don't remember it being so bad last time. I'm ready for bed after dinner. I also can't stay asleep at night.

Who have you told? Just my husband knows

I had some spotting right after my positive test a day before my missed period. At first I assumed it was a chemical pregnancy, but I've gotten many positive tests after that including a 3+ on a week estimator test. My doctors office didn't seem to want to do anything to validate the pregnancy other than the normal first trimester blood screening, so until then I'll keep peeing on sticks and keeping my fingers crossed.

22. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@littlebear16: Congrats and welcome! I feel like your doctor appointment is really far away? Won't you already be 11 weeks by then?

I just had my blood test today and my "uterus feels about 6 weeks" I think its crazy that doctors can feel and tell that...
    My next appointment is on the 20th and I'll have my first scan.
    Bread and butter is delicious to me which was the same when i was pregnant with my son!

23. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

@dragonsword: Yep, I'll be 11 weeks. I thought it was weird too! Last time my first appointment was at 8 weeks, but I guess my doctor doesn't have anything available until then and she said they just need to see me between 8 and 12 weeks.

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@littlebear16: Welcome and congratulations!

25. littlebear16

cherry / 116 posts

@LAZB: thank you!

26. Plainpistachio

cherry / 116 posts

@littlebear16 welcome! Congrats! I'm at 5 weeks too. I appreciate the way you've articulated that you're tired, yet not sleeping well at night. I'm experiencing that right now myself and I thought it was odd. I'll be sooo tired and I'll crash out, only to wake up a few hours later. I don't yet have a ton of symptoms. Just sore boobs and tired, yet waking up all through the night.

I had my first food aversion. My husband made some giant grilled chicken wings that were nice and garlicy, something I'd have eaten a few weeks ago. But I didn't like the smell of them when he brought them in. I gave them one bite and knew immediately that I couldn't do it. Walked to the trash and spit it out. He thought it was funny.

27. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@delight: I'll be thinking of you tomorrow

28. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@winniebee: thank you. I'm so nervous. I keep imagining positive outcomes in my head. I just want so badly to post a picture here tomorrow of a little babe measuring right on track.

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: I really hope that little baby just hid out last time and you have some amazing news tomorrow!

30. Mrs. Sunshine

@delight: thinking of you!

31. Mrs. Marshmallow

@littlebear16: congrats and welcome! My sleep was horrid the first few weeks after my positive. It's not great still, but much better. I wake up 2-3 times a night, but the time in between is more restful than in the beginning. Bummer your first appointment isn't until 11 weeks, that's crazy!

@delight: Thinking of you today! Keep us posted

32. Mrs. Marshmallow

I had my first absolutely pathetic and ridiculous pregnancy meltdown yesterday. I didn't even recognize myself!

I haven't really had nausea, but the food aversions are SO real and the struggle is horrible. I love cooking and meal planning, but dinnertime absolutely stresses me out because thinking of food is a chore and stressful, especially dinner foods. So I got it in my mind I wanted pizza yesterday, and asked my husband, and when he said that he didn't want pizza and that he wanted something a bit healthier, I was agreeable and he decided to pick up chicken burgers. He mentioned that this dinner thing is getting frustrating, because I'm sending him to the grocery store daily, when we have food at home.

When we hung up I BURST into a sobbing mess of tears over the pizza I wasn't going to have, the stress of the aversions, the fact that I'm constantly leaving my husband hungry because he has to come home and cook dinner (I work from home and used to always have dinner cooking when he came home from his physically taxing job). Anyway, he came home to my sobbing mess, and we both laughed at the ridiculousness of it all, while I continued to cry. And then I cried when dinner was served again.

Oy, pregnancy.

33. kes18

apricot / 485 posts

@littlebear16: welcome!
    @dragonsword: you know what is funny? When I had my first I didn't find out I was pregnant until 8w along. So I happened to have a pap/annual done when I was 6w and they didn't say anything at all about my uterus even though they felt it!
    @narwhal: yeah I feel bad I've out some angry outburts directed towards my husband
    @delight: thinking of you today

34. dragonsword

cherry / 175 posts

@kes18: ha! I wonder if a 6 week uterus "feels" the same as a normal uterus then! I'm really surprised about that!

@delight: Thinking about you and hope you received some good news today. xoxo

35. CedarMagnolia

grape / 78 posts

Hello, nice to meet you! I'm female and it's my wife who is pregnant, but I wanted to join a board

EDD: November 20

How far along: 7 weeks

First child? Yes

First doctor appointment: April 11

Any symptoms so far? All the classics, none too serious

Who have you told? Only partner and I know

36. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

All I have to say is Holy Crap my luck has turned!
    Had a wonderful follow up scan after my empty sac at 7 weeks. It's been two weeks and as soon as he started the scan I could see the babe! Measuring perfect at 9w. I don't know how this is even possible! Thanks all for your positive energy!

37. MrsRcCar

grapefruit / 4712 posts

@delight: hooray!!! (Lurking on you) baby looks good!

38. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@delight: oh my god!!!!!!! Best news ever!! I'm guessing it wS the tilted uterus!! I didn't want to give false hope but I have one and it takes some maneuvering to see the baby on transcagonal ultrasound!!!

39. CedarMagnolia

grape / 78 posts

@Delight: Don't mean to crash the party, but that's wonderful news! It must have felt amazing to see your baby after all the worry.

40. Aimed121

grape / 76 posts

@delight: Just popped back into say a million congratulations - I am thrilled for you! Happy and healthy 9 months to you all!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee