Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2016 Labor Watch Thread

1. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@bisous: aw good luck! Hope your LO comes soon!

2. QueensBee

pear / 1718 posts

@DesertDreams88: Congratulations! Your last post made me tear up- I'm so happy you finally have your sweet boy in your arms! Your delivery sounds so hard though. I hope you can take it easy and give your body time and rest to recover.

@bisous: You're in the final home stretch! Hope baby comes soon!

3. bisous

persimmon / 1304 posts

I did it! We welcomed baby Eloise into the world last night at 11:35. My labor was everything I hoped it would be...natural and fast! So ecstatic to have my baby in my arms!

4. gracecat

clementine / 878 posts

@bisous: that's wonderful! It's great when things go as you hope. Congratulations on your baby!

5. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

@bisous: Congratulations! Beautiful name, too!

I'm officially overdue now. 40+1. Next appointment is tomorrow, so I guess we'll start talking induction. I'm so completely over being pregnant.

6. mrs.shinerbock

pomegranate / 3779 posts

@bisous: congratulations!

7. travellingbee

hostess / papaya / 10219 posts

@bisous: yay congrats!! How wonderful!
    @littlebug: I know that feeling! Hope your baby comes soon!!

8. erinbaderin

pomelo / 5573 posts

I'm just ducking in to look at all the photos of adorable new babies - it gives me hope in the last 6 weeks of pregnancy that something awesome is going to come out of this! Congratulations to everybody, hope you're all doing well and getting lots of cuddles and at least a bit of sleep!

9. JoyfulKiwi

nectarine / 2667 posts

@bisous: hurray!! What an amazing name - I love it! Glad you had a good birth experience.

@littlebug: I hope baby comes soon. You're almost there!

@erinbaderin: someone INCREDIBLE is coming for you soon.

10. bisous

persimmon / 1304 posts

Thanks everyone!

@littlebug: Good luck! I hope baby comes soon for you! I can identify with the feeling of wanting pregnancy to be over!!

11. QueensBee

pear / 1718 posts

@bisous: Congratulations on baby and a wonderful labor & delivery!

12. littlebug

honeydew / 7504 posts

The end is in sight! Induction scheduled for Tues 2/9 at 8am. Still hoping she decides to surprise us over the weekend (I have this vision in my head of delivering her to Sky Full of Stars during Coldplay's halftime show, ha ha!). The doctor thinks they'll probalby be able to kickstart labor just by breaking my water and won't need to do a pit drip. Fingers crossed!

13. bisous

persimmon / 1304 posts

@littlebug: That is great! I seriously hope you can deliver during halftime!! Haha best vision ever!

If you do make it to your induction, I hope breaking your water works as planned. That was what I was hoping for myself if I made it to next week! Lots of positive thoughts your way!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee